**** The Official Google Pixel 4 Thread ****

Soldato
What is this marketing rubbish !?!? "A different way of thinking of controling exposure in a camera"
Fact : Exposure - changing brightness and shadows has been possible since the dawn of digital photography (30+ years)

"Super Res Hybrid Optical Technology" - WTF !!

Camera looks amazing. As usual :) Looking good so far.
Yeah it's amazing, none of this functionality has been possbile in compact cameras for the last 10 years :p

Last edited:
Soldato
The products themselves were fine as a yearly update (I mean we already knew loads about the P4 anyway). But they seemed to completely gloss over loads of information. They said there was 2 sizes, but the didn't mention what sizes or even have them up on the screen at the same time that I saw? Barely mentioned anything about face unlock just said it's the most secure.

I found it all really odd if I'm honest.

Soldato
People say Apple lack innovation .......

.... oh wait a Pokemon wallpaper you can wave at, I take it back :p

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
The products themselves were fine as a yearly update (I mean we already knew loads about the P4 anyway). But they seemed to completely gloss over loads of information. They said there was 2 sizes, but the didn't mention what sizes or even have them up on the screen at the same time that I saw? Barely mentioned anything about face unlock just said it's the most secure.

I found it all really odd if I'm honest.

Agreed. I mean, is the video still **** ? Who knows. Reviews will be interesting.

Associate
When should we expect the reviewers to have the pixel 4 compared to the likes of Oneplus and samsung s10?

I'm never this early to the party, so i dont know what to expect. Will reviews be a couple of days? or weeks? typically?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom