**** The Official Google Pixel 4 Thread ****

V_R

V_R

Soldato
So I'm really liking my new 4XL Panda. Battery has been decent so far but its early days to make that judgement, currently sat at 56% with 3 hours SOT.

Now to decide if I'm going to skin it or case it, or not.

I still think its too expensive though. :|

Soldato
So I'm really liking my new 4XL Panda. Battery has been decent so far but its early days to make that judgement, currently sat at 56% with 3 hours SOT.

Now to decide if I'm going to skin it or case it, or not.

I still think its too expensive though. :|
I think it's always worth having a case of some sort for days or nights out. I'm currently rocking my 7T Pro sans case but that's because I know I'm either in the office or in my living room for most of this week. I'll stick a case on at the weekend.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I think it's always worth having a case of some sort for days or nights out. I'm currently rocking my 7T Pro sans case but that's because I know I'm either in the office or in my living room for most of this week. I'll stick a case on at the weekend.
Indeed!

So with that, what cases are you guys using?

Soldato
Indeed!

So with that, what cases are you guys using?
I'll always get 1 or 2 Spigen cases for whatever phone I have. When I sell my phones on along with the cases people are making a killing with all the spigens they've basically got for free over the years :p

As mentioned above the Spigen Thin fit is always a good choice and I've always found the Neo Hybrid to be a fans' favourite.

Soldato

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Well one of the ones I looked at was this one. It was £18 last night and its only £13 now. Its a sign. :D

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07DBXZZN3/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A2PGPJL0BBLHLX&psc=1

Edit: Anyone else having issues with the latest version of Google Photo's and backing up? It started yesterday or the day before, Just sits there 'Getting ready to back up' but never actually backs up the most recent. Uninstalling updates seems to fix it, and it doesn't seem to be a problem on my old 2XL regardless of version used.

Just me or anyone else seen this?

Back
Top Bottom