***The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread***

Caporegime
It kind of makes up for the long dev cycle if it's true.

Imagine it, a fully fledged GT game, WRC game, NASCAR game,and some F1 cars?

I imagine the Ferrari F1 car from GT5:p will be in, and maybe some classic F1 cars hopefully.

Caporegime
It kind of makes up for the long dev cycle if it's true.

Imagine it, a fully fledged GT game, WRC game, NASCAR game,and some F1 cars?

I imagine the Ferrari F1 car from GT5:p will be in, and maybe some classic F1 cars hopefully.

I'm potentially going to be spoiling the fun bit at the beginning, where you start out with a banger and slowly upgrade. As I've got GT on PSP I can import my cars over to GT5 when it's released. Needless to say I've already got the Ferrari F1 car, an Enzo, Nissan GT-R, RS200... the list goes on! :p

Not sure whether to start the game with these beasts or just start the game by buying an MX-5 like I always have :D

Caporegime
I have missed the licence tests, that's the best part of the GT games. :D

I'll start out with a banger. I hope they have a used market as well like in GT1.

Soldato
but thats a good thing. You don't see real race drivers bumping into other race drivers. This is a sim after all.

I find racing games where you can bump off other cars and still keeping going at full speed kinda lame.

no fo course not, it only happens in nascar, btcc, porsche series, v8supercars, btr etc etc.......but i guess there not real race drivers????

Soldato
I'm potentially going to be spoiling the fun bit at the beginning, where you start out with a banger and slowly upgrade. As I've got GT on PSP I can import my cars over to GT5 when it's released. Needless to say I've already got the Ferrari F1 car, an Enzo, Nissan GT-R, RS200... the list goes on! :p

Not sure whether to start the game with these beasts or just start the game by buying an MX-5 like I always have :D

Same here, but I think my unlocked cars will be staying on my PSP.

Half the fun of GT for me has always been battling through the ranks with trusty CRX:) Thats the main reason i'll be leaving the CE alone.

Caporegime
I have missed the licence tests, that's the best part of the GT games. :D

I'll start out with a banger. I hope they have a used market as well like in GT1.

Loved the used car market in the GT1, and in GT4. :D

All this talk is making me want to put GT1 into my PS3. The old Dodge Concept Car hah, so secretive yet when it was unlocked it was a load of crap. :o

Back
Top Bottom