***The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread***

That's surely a race you have set up yourself though? Not one of the preset race events in single player?

PS3 isn't set up at the moment so I can't check exactly how but I did a single lap of the ring with several other 240 estates.

The option to race against other identical cars is in GT5 somewhere .. ??

He loves it. In true NASCAR style they're probably inbread :p

Rofl :D

Best way I've found of getting through B-Spec is to give him a very over powered car and constantly tell him to slow down. Also using the maximum tyre setting allows him to get better control over the car.

There is a god!

Found this on GTP and it's working great for my B-Spec at the moment!

Thanks a million for those settings. Completed all NASCAR B-Spec events with them, I'll have a bash at A-Spec after I complete the B-Spec Suzuka 1000KM endurance event again (only takes 6 hours :o)

Last edited:
Lies I tell thee, LIES :mad: :p

GT5%20Suzuka.jpg

Oh really? :p

Ok 2nd and 3rd sebastian loeb special stages are doing my tree in if i'm not tapping the wall and getting dq'd i'm half a second too slow. And yes before anyone asks i'm driver aids off no tc, manual gears etc etc

I found shifting early helps a lot, also learn to cut most of the corners(without hitting the walls) even if this means running off the track abit.

I found shifting early helps a lot, also learn to cut most of the corners(without hitting the walls) even if this means running off the track abit.

still having problems with it might give it a go with the DS3 instead of the DFGT

evertime i'm getting a good time i always end up hitting a wall.

especially on the edward norgthingamabob track on the downhill section i always plough into the wall there

still having problems with it might give it a go with the DS3 instead of the DFGT

evertime i'm getting a good time i always end up hitting a wall.

especially on the edward norgthingamabob track on the downhill section i always plough into the wall there

Forgot to add, set the torque to 50:50. I struggled for ages9on that downhil bit in paticular, you can afford to ease off the accelerator abit and try and coast down the hill without losing control.

Just bought a Vertigo race car '04 from Used car dealership for 2M, it's pretty good but also there was a Chaparral 2D race car '67 there for 12M! :o Don't think I'd pay that much for one!

Back
Top Bottom