***The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread***

Turns out it was a pretty crap race car instead, that can go in my useless "race car" pile with the others! :p

EDIT-

As a gift in the Holiday Spirit, Gran Turismo 5 owners can look forward to three free downloadable cars: the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640, the BMW M3 Coupe, and the Jaguar-XJ13. These cars have seen design arrangements by Polyphony and fall under the “Chrome Line” series.

The cars will be distributed through the PlayStation Store from December 24 through January 31. Anyone owning GT5 will be able to make the download free.

Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
EDIT-

As a gift in the Holiday Spirit, Gran Turismo 5 owners can look forward to three free downloadable cars: the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640, the BMW M3 Coupe, and the Jaguar-XJ13. These cars have seen design arrangements by Polyphony and fall under the “Chrome Line” series.

The cars will be distributed through the PlayStation Store from December 24 through January 31. Anyone owning GT5 will be able to make the download free.

Happy Holidays!
Link?

I buy the collectors edition for the Chrome line cars then they give them away?

WTF?

Ok, so i got 5 or six cars and the Jag from the FB giveaway, but still thats taking the **** tbh.... :mad:

M3's a decent motor, not tuned it yet though....

The Audi R8 is mint when tuned to 876bhp (or there abouts), at least they aint giving that badboy away! :p

They should give the CE owners some Stealth Cars! :D

Who cares, two of them are crap and one of them is available on Facebook for free. Bear in mind that the chrome line Jag can't be discarded, gifted or sold and that you'll need to delete your game data to get rid of it if you're obsessive about the cleanliness of your garage like I am.

Back
Top Bottom