********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Caporegime
I can't help but feel a little lost when I load up the game and I don't hear the words "Grand Theft Auto" spoken to me in that epic tone that was in the first game.

Caporegime
I see on other forums that a few people are complaining about the game getting 9/10 reviews.

It does make me wonder if the 10/10 mark is being reserved for the PS4 and PC versions, which I really suspect are not far away from being announced.

Very clever of R* not to state a PS4/XBone release now, as the majority of people are then bound to double dip, selling the game twice all over :)

Have some of these to clutch at:

straws.jpg

Associate
I know this is what GTA is all about, but this review comment rings true for me "You can only embody a vicious psychopath a short time before it becomes boring, at best, and soul-crushing, at worst."

I must admit I get slightly uneasy inhabiting these characters, and kind of wish there was a more sympathetic character... being an a***hole all the time does kill the motivation somewhat... or am I overthinking it?

Anyway, carry on :D

Soldato
I know this is what GTA is all about, but this review comment rings true for me "You can only embody a vicious psychopath a short time before it becomes boring, at best, and soul-crushing, at worst."

I must admit I get slightly uneasy inhabiting these characters, and kind of wish there was a more sympathetic character... being an a***hole all the time does kill the motivation somewhat... or am I overthinking it?

Anyway, carry on :D

What lol. :p

You can always drive around obeying every traffic law you know if that's more 'fun' for you?

Soldato
Registered my number plate for online.

Rockstar Warehouse SE should come tomorrow...going to Tesco tonight either way to pick up a copy.

Also, my LE guide got dispatched this morning at ~10:50am.

Going to do the same I think, my post never comes until after 2pm so the thought of waiting until then and it might not come on my last day off!

Will buy from Tesco and then take my shopto one back to tesco when comes, should work...

Associate
What lol. :p

You can always drive around obeying every traffic law you know if that's more 'fun' for you?

Well, no, that's not quite what I mean... but, its like RPG's which this is in a way, but you can choose your own path, being totally evil or an angel, or both. You've got to admit these people are not the sort you would want to meet, let alone be.

Anyway, later I'll be slaughtering and maiming, and having fun mother****** :p

Last edited:
Associate
So, did anyone who ordered the standard edition from Amazon have to sign for it?

I'll be so annoyed if I get home tomorrow to find the red card. Would have to wait till Wednesday to pick it up.

Associate
Anyone know any Online sites with any "Special Offers" for this?

If i walked into my Local Tesco - are they discounting it on Day Release - Are they even doing a Midnight Release

PS3 :)

Caporegime
Umm, so I've had the dispatch emails for my standard edition guid and standard edition on the xbox 360.

Still no update on my Collectors Edition or collectors edition guide :(.

Back
Top Bottom