********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Associate
Saw the rolls royce car go past me earlier. Made it mine :) never seen one on the road before then.

Also landed the fighter jet and the landing gear snapped off so just slid along :p

Soldato
Had a good session tonight. Some highlights:

- Switched to Trevor drunk, in his pants and hanging over a railing. Nabbed a car and got 3 stars when I drove past the police station next door, presumably DUI.
- Got out of my car on the highway and got wasted when a car just flattened me as I got out. Wtf!
- Finally came across the failed drug deal/briefcase. Wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be to evade/kill them!
- Waltzed in on a cop/gang shootout, killed the gang and took the cash/evidence for 3 stars. Good chase followed!

Definitely prefer the random encounters to the actual missions at the moment. Just seems much more realistic and open.

Man of Honour
I couldn't get away even with a superbike.

Ended up losing the front wheel, it came right off !

And those stupid helicopters, grrrrr, shoots 2 out or the sky and within 10 seconds they reappear again !

I think it is easier to escape on foot into the small streets than try to do it in a car.

It makes it really hard to setup police chases because you just get smashed off the road by cars that are quicker than anything you can steal.

Soldato
Anyone know if the armor upgrade for cars make them slower? Just re-tuning Frank's car and wondering whether to go for the armor, but don't want to make it slower.

Gone for lime green paint and carbon bonnet :D.

EDIT: Hmm, just tried with and without and it seems about the same to me.

Also only just noticed ' Mr Rasberry Jam' stuffed in the bull bars on Trevors car when I was tuning it :D

7mQvpnS.jpg.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom