• Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Conservative.

Did chuckle at the Cannabis is Safer than Alcohol party. Surely only idiots would tick this? Right.

If you believe that all parties are as worthless as each other, then why not use the power of your vote to get behind something you can wholeheartedly believe in?

I was (sort of) tempted by the "free public transport party", a radical left wing candidate standing in Stroud. I agreed with the principle of a lot of the "policies", and supporting such would mean highlighting the public backing of such left-leaning thinking, even if I don't believe that the policies are all workable or even beneficial.

It wasn't directed at you but those hypocrites that want to brand UKIP a racists party because a handful of idiots

Maybe UKIP should try harder to prevent the bigots getting into such positions? And that includes the alder himself?

And perhaps, Farage should hang out with European's neo-nazi and far-right skinheads a leaders?

Surely the handful of racist candidates being outed as bigots is just confirming the already held belief that UKIP are a bunch of racists, rather than being the reason people think they're a bunch of racists?

Fine, then you have to concede that the Labour party are a bunch of Pedophiles , you can't have it both ways mate, or are you a hypocrite?

Agreed, so many racists at work. It's so easy to blame others rather than yourself.

Green isn't actually that bad a vote. Would hate to see them in power as they are far to extreme, but a more gentle green approach is good and could change the big parties to a greener standpoint, without the idiotic policies if the green party.

I do think Conservative is the only real option for most people, the prospect of Ed Miliband scrambling for power and trying to do deals with whoever he can is a worrying one. It doesn't matter much for me though as this area is and has always been Conservative, it's a non contest. I don't think the Conservatives are faultless, but better the devil you know in this case...

People seem to be only voting UKIP as an 'immigration outrage' protest vote that will ultimately achieve very little. With few exceptions they tend to know nothing about the rest of the UKIP manifesto, which is more than a little embarrassing.

How does it feel to utte4rly waste a vote more so than if you vote Lib Dem? lol

Haven't voted yet.

I wouldn't class it as a wasted vote.. It might get an ass on a seat that will fight for something I want to see happen.

No one vote can completely change thing but it could at least create diversity in the way the country has its decisions made.

Agreed, so many racists at work. It's so easy to blame others rather than yourself.

True. There's a strong correlation between education and racist bigotry. Clearly not all uneducated people are racist and not all educated people are not, not racist. But education helps. When I was dragged up in the 70's and 80's, racism was normal. I was never racist my self, as I never understood it but most of my friends were. Now I have no racist friends at all. So that's progress of a kind.

Fine, then you have to concede that the Labour party are a bunch of Pedophiles , you can't have it both ways mate, or are you a hypocrite?

Well, no - since my point was that the perception of UKIP is already that they are a bunch of racists, the outing of racist candidates just reinforces the belief (call it a bias, if you like). There's no such widely held preconception of the Labour party being an organisation of nonces, so it's easier for people to discount the outing of Labour party kiddie fiddlers as being exceptions.

Back
Top Bottom