Votes: 67 5.1%
  • Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Why are you selected only one aspect of his character to argue against?, in isolation it would be unreasonable - but when it's combined with other factors related to extreme privilege (both educational & economic) it does create a picture.

whose character? i didn't argue for or against anyone's character merely against the stupid notion of using a persons school as a stick to beat them with.

but if given the choice between sending your child to a top school and an average one which would you chose?

and later in life would you be annoyed if someone judged them or criticized them on which school they went to?

it's a very silly argument that when turned on thier own children gets the same people annoyed "how dare you imply my son is stupid because he dint go to a good school" etc, but they're happy to judge someone else child by the school they went to.

Just did a basic calculation but UKIP are better off by over £500,000 a year in Short Monaey funding for opposition parties, which was probably always the main goal.

Hopefully this can help them become a more organised an disciplined political force.

The well off pay more tax because they have more of the income, yes it's wrong that a tiny percentage pay a large portion of the tax - because it's also wrong that a tiny percentage have such a large portion of the total income.

You can't look at one & ignore the other, if I managed to create a system in which I hoarded 90% of the total income in the UK, I'd pay a vast majority of the total tax in the UK. Would that be unfair?, or a result of an unbalanced income distribution?.

I've lost count how many times you have pointed this out and it still doesn't seem to go in

Just did a basic calculation but UKIP are better off by over £500,000 a year in Short Monaey funding for opposition parties, which was probably always the main goal.

Hopefully this can help them become a more organised an disciplined political force.

Ukip had 2 MPs, they've now got 1, who until very recently was a Tory, ukip are irrelevant.

They found 9% or 3million votes in one parliament. They have opened up the debate in areas politicians had ignored for years and tapped a working class cross party voter pool the 2 dominant parties have overlooked for years. I don't think they are irrelevant, but they do have to build on their success.

Well the new Labour MP for Grimsby is certainly an upgrade over Austin Mitchell. :eek: :p

Ozm05SY.jpg

arknor said:
What's the UK unemployment rate about 6%?
10% here in Grim Grimsby.

It's all fixed anyway, someone doing a few hours cleaning, or working for nothing in a savers / pound shop is classed as employed; take those and part-time employed out the equation it will be higher across the board.

Food manufacturers either relocated to mainland Europe, I've worked for head offices that have centralised, and multi million pound family businesses that have gone into receivership.

They found 9% or 3million votes in one parliament. They have opened up the debate in areas politicians had ignored for years and tapped a working class cross party voter pool the 2 dominant parties have overlooked for years. I don't think they are irrelevant, but they do have to build on their success.

No they have 1 seat - that is almost the definition of irrelevant in British politics.

I've lost count how many times you have pointed this out and it still doesn't seem to go in
:p

Indeed,

The same as I've had to correct the hilariously misguided view that increasing them minimum wage by a percentage increases the cost of goods by an equal one (because wage costs are 100% of the cost of running a business & 100% of the staff are on minimum wage obviously....) about 500 times on here.

whose character? i didn't argue for or against anyone's character merely against the stupid notion of using a persons school as a stick to beat them with.
Who is bashing somebody merely because of the school they went to?.

It was mentioned by a previous poster along with a series of other characteristics.

Its hard to post, wipe away the tears of stupidity and defeat at the same time.

I still can't get over Farage sealing his own fate a month ago or so… Why would anyone say on TV if I don't win this I'll step down. He only has himself to blame for that.

I still can't get over Farage sealing his own fate a month ago or so… Why would anyone say on TV if I don't win this I'll step down. He only has himself to blame for that.

Douche at work been going on for weeks about how uKIP will change the country, make it better, "real difference" and UKIP associated BS.

Today was ever sweet, especially when I was streaming Farage's resignation live on my phone with volume up lol, loads of people cheered the guy had so much egg on his face it was great

Back
Top Bottom