• Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
There is something profoundly cruel about vilifying a person for their democratic choices. When normal people become targets instead of politicians, something has gone very wrong. This then is the real politics of fear and hatred. It is espoused not by the Right, but the Left. And the people who are going to make the next five years truly unbearable are not the ones who make up the democratically elected government, but the ones who desecrate war memorials and spit bile at anyone who dares to think differently from them.

Soldato

I read an article the other day, which basically said "I don't think tory voters are [c-words] for disagreeing with me, I think they're [c-words] for supporting, with their vote, policies which see the most vulnerable in society be punished, vilified, and otherwise left to rot"

Here's a quote;
When you see an expression of dislike towards you as a person because you voted for the Conservative Party, that is not a tantrum because you disagree with a lefty. It’s because the things you are voting for – the policies – economic and social, make you directly complicit in something that, like an act such as kicking a puppy in the face because you can, is wrong. It is an emotional response, because when you look at the choice you made at this general election, you need to observe the effects that choice will have on individual people, and empathise.
Have your opinion, but preferably don’t have one that contributes to a poverty and inequality. So let’s make this clear once and for all: I’m calling you a [c-word], not because of some abstract tribalist anger at a your Tory vote, but because the policies you vote for make you a [c-word].

Soldato
Great Blog post which i totally agree with

The Sinister Language of The Left
http://www.thisblogisdangerous.com/the-sinister-language-of-the-left/

What a surprise you totally agree with that jingoistic claptrap :p

Oh, sorry that's probably one of those things that isn't a word, like Racism and Homophobia that are made up by the left and not words either....:D:D:D

Lets, look at their About Us

About the Iron Legion

The Iron Legion is a movement that encompasses the men and women who wish to see a return to traditional values and preserve the identity of the European people. We are united by our blood, traditions and values.

Ahh right, Racists then :p

Some will be laymen who follow and support us.

Unintelligent sheep

Others will be militant reactionaries and traditionalists who believe in the reshaping of themselves and our world.

Ahh, violent racists...with a touch of eugenics? Where have I heard of those in recent European history ;)

We are the men who have become deeply, profoundly angry. Instead of vainly shouting into the wind, we are plotting. We are organising and preparing. We are getting stronger and growing in number.

Hmm...lets see about your ideals then

The Iron Legion has some basic tenets.

We do not believe in democracy

Oh lawd :D Pray tell, what do you belive in then?

We believe in a hierarchy based on natural law. The Iron Legion refuses to be ruled by foreigners, plebeians and weaklings.

Jesus wept...

I tell you what, this sort of thing would fall foul under the Tories new anti-extremism measures :D

Soldato

Saying you totally agree with what is written there is frightening. Don't you feel any sense of shame?

The general opinion of conservative voters is undereducated misinformed bigotry nonsense. I was reading the Daily Mail website earlier and had to close the page out of sheer disgust.

Have to agree with Charlotte Church #lostfaithinhumanity

Associate

Holy moly, what a load of garbage, did you actually read it?
My favourite part -
Third world immigration does not produce multiculturalism, it produces a toxic decultured soup. Europe is being decultured by the tidal wave of assimilable blacks and Muslims from the third world.

Sounds like a completely reasonable and unbiased blog to me, without any hint of prejudice or xenophobia

Soldato
The author of that blog post doesn't seem to realise that crime rates are actually falling. It's almost as if their entire argument is based on ignorance.

But they know they are talking to the ignorant, so it's fine ;)

I just love this bit of the article...

Racism is a made up word to insinuate that any friction between blacks or other races is not their fault and everything to do with Europeans.

Homophobia is a made up word to insinuate that any friction with homosexuals is not their fault and everything to do with straight people.

Anti-Semitism is a made up word intended to make you feel that any problem between you and Jews is your fault.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato
Caporegime

Derpamine.jpg

Back
Top Bottom