• Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
If you ever needed proof that robgum is a racist xenophobic bigot with truly insane sociopath beliefs then here you go.

That is disgusting ignorant bile of the lowest kind, revolting filth that has no place on OCUK.

And you get all precious when i throw insults at you, ****ing hypocrite

Last edited:
Soldato
What's especially funny about this bit being quoted
Third world immigration does not produce multiculturalism, it produces a toxic decultured soup. Europe is being decultured by the tidal wave of assimilable blacks and Muslims from the third world.
is that assimilable means "that can be assimilated". If immigrants are being assimilated, then they cannot also be "deculturing", surely. :confused: :p

Soldato
is that assimilable means "that can be assimilated". If immigrants are being assimilated, then they cannot also be "deculturing", surely. :confused: :p

It's about rates of immigration, if it's a manageable rate then yes they can be assimilated and become integrated into western culture. If it's too much too fast then we have ghettos of immigrates where they don't interact when the native countries culture and may not understand that some things that was ok in their home country is not ok in Europe.

Last edited:
Soldato
UKIP say they didn't make the complaint.

Im sure i heard some rumors a few days ago about ballot boxes disspearing for several hours... and something about the ballots being destroyed after the counting when they are supposed to be kept for so long.

Would sure stink to high heaven if there is anything in this... but i suspect not.

Anyway the cynic in me would say that nothing will be found ( because the police are in on it ) *tinfoil hat*

:D

EDIT: seem to remember that UKIP won the council control there overwhelmingly and people were wondering just how that would happen if nige had lost.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyway the cynic in me would say that nothing will be found ( because the police are in on it ) *tinfoil hat*

Yeah usually these claims are unfounded and electoral fraud of that scale is pretty much unheard of in the UK, i don't expect anything to come from this

Not least because Thanet was so hotly contested that all eyes were on it and i find it hard to believe anyone would have been able to commit fraud under all that scrutiny. Unless you're Gorge Galloway of course :D

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/gen...legal-battle-to-overturn-election-defeat.html

Last edited:
Soldato
ghettos of immigrates

tumblr_nau47kPtzb1somw7ho1_500.png

Caporegime
Im sure i heard some rumors a few days ago about ballot boxes disspearing for several hours... and something about the ballots being destroyed after the counting when they are supposed to be kept for so long.

Would sure stink to high heaven if there is anything in this... but i suspect not.

Didn't the South Thanet count start really, really late as well? I too think that nothing will come of this, or maybe it's a few hundred postal ballots that are dodgy i.e. not enough to have made a difference.

Caporegime

EDIT: seem to remember that UKIP won the council control there overwhelmingly and people were wondering just how that would happen if nige had lost.

There is quite a stink in Stoke on Trent South at the moment along these lines, where similar dodgy practices have been allegedly going on, the Tory candidate (who narrowly lost) is bleating about it.....

Personally I see nothing other than sour grapes from the losing Tory because Labour narrowly beat him.

As for UKIP and their council / MP there is nothing unusual about an area electing a council from one party and an MP from another, it happens frequently.

Soldato
As for UKIP and their council / MP there is nothing unusual about an area electing a council from one party and an MP from another, it happens frequently.

yup, happens all the time in my borough, almost as if it's a rule that whoever the MP is the council is the the opposite party! :D

Soldato
The Disabilities Minister... voting against protecting the benefits of disabled children...

The Disabilities Minister... voting against protecting the benefits of disabled children...?????

It's absolutely mind-boggling.

On closer inspection, it appears that stance is from theyworkforyou from a few years ago. I suppose it's unlikely he's changed his position, however.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom