• Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
Lib Dems are getting what they deserved, they sold their soul to for a bit of short term relevance and **** on all those people who put them there, whilst enabling the Tory's to pass a whole bunch of unpopular policies. The wealthy and working class sadists will still vote Tory but those who were betrayed by the Lib Dems have rightly deserted them in disgust.

And they'd do it again no doubt but with labour given the chance so how can you trust someone who would contemplate jumping between different formations of a coalition.

Associate
I want to see Ed Balls again, he was looking like a Lobster at 11PM, can't wait to see him babbling incoherently with sweat dripping off his brow.

Soldato
That was an easy Conservative hold. Reading too much into that result.

I wish they'd point out the seats that actually matter rather than calling everything disappointing for someone.

Soldato
That won't be what's happening. LD vote has probably gone to Labour and Conservatives, proportions different by seat.

But Labour and Conservatives will have lost some voters to UKIP.

That still means a significant direct transfer of voters from lib to con.

The Conservatives look likely to pick up a lot of Lib Dem seats. Far more than Labour.

Actually I think they're loosing a lot to UKIP.

Lib Dem voters voting UKIP?

Caporegime

What_s_Going_On_in_this_Thread.jpg

tbh

tbh

Associate
Lib Dems are getting what they deserved, they sold their soul to for a bit of short term relevance and **** on all those people who put them there
Totally agree.

Have voted Lib Dem all my life; today I would have voted Green but since they didn't have a candidate in my constituency I spoilt my vote instead.

Soldato
That still means a significant direct transfer of voters from lib to con.

The Conservatives look likely to pick up a lot of Lib Dem seats. Far more than Labour.

That's not surprising is it? Aren't LD and their supporters sitting right in between the narrow gap between Conservatives and Labour?

Associate
Labour really are looking ****ed at the moment.

What are you watching that I'm not ? no gains or losses on either of the main two parties as of yet, surely that's where the key elements lay? only thing I can see so far is LD getting a kicking and UKIP mopping up disenfranchised voters to nick third place here and there.

Avoiding tv garbage and sticking with the guardian for my info.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2015/may/07/live-uk-election-results-in-full

Soldato
Well, the point was that Labour were hoping for swing towards Labour from the Tories... even if a small swing wouldn't be enough to overturn the majority... but instead there was a small swing the other way. That's not a good indication!

I know, but the initial statements were that Labour would be disappointed not to have won it. It was before the numbers came up.

No it's not that important.

Caporegime
What are you watching that I'm not ? no gains or losses on either of the main two parties as of yet, surely that's where the key elements lay? only thing I can see so far is LD getting a kicking and UKIP mopping up disenfranchised voters to nick third place here and there.

Avoiding tv garbage and sticking with the guardian for my info.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2015/may/07/live-uk-election-results-in-full

Exit Poll + swings so far.

Back
Top Bottom