Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
Totally agree.

Have voted Lib Dem all my life; today I would have voted Green but since they didn't have a candidate in my constituency I spoilt my vote instead.

That is a shame, the lib dens as a minority party in coalition managed to restrict Tory excesses and push through some good policies of their own the credit for which the Tories have managed to pinch!

To suggest they could have done more is simply the British electorate failing to understand coalition politics where one party has 300 seats and the other 50! I think long term history won't judge nick and the party as harshly as they do today as we get used to the politics of coalition. Hopefully the party can rebuild it's support over the next parliament and get back to where it was.

Caporegime
It's a shame LD are getting a kicking as pretty much every other party is way to authoritarian.

Unfortunately way too many people seemed to think they won and then renegades on their promises, rather than persuaded the conservatives to enact some of the LD policies as a minor part of the coalition...

Soldato
It's how surveys work, as long as they are well designed and truly random, you can get extremely high comfidence from seemingly low numbers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margin_of_error

They haven't done true random sampling though. They have picked 140 polling stations.

I can imagine there are strong biases by polling station due to the demographics and affluence of the surrounding area. You'd like to think those biases are minimal.

Back
Top Bottom