• Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Caporegime
This. It's the same insulting attitude being demonstrated by some of the Labour candidates and supporters, most notably Kinnock the pillock.

How about these politicians show a bit of respect for the electorate and realise that perhaps they knew what they were doing and just didn't agree with their policies, rather than basically branding them as idiots who were duped by the promises and lies of the Tories? :rolleyes:

Note, first of all, I said "some" not all, and second of all just look at the comments from some on this forum (and places like the guardian comments section). Those comments consist of them ****ging off the Lib Dems for not keeping to their policies, completely ignoring the fact they were a minor part of a coalition.

I say this a lot in a lot of topics but there are way too many peoe that only see on black and white, they seem to miss the shades of grey and mitigating circumstances that explain why what happened, happened.

Unfortunately a fair proportion of the population seems to be idiots, along with an even bigger proportion of politicians...

Soldato
I'm in Japan so it's 10:20 so I can watch without worrying about tiredness :D great fun so far.

N.B. Didn't set up my vote before I came out here, so haven't voted in the election.

Back
Top Bottom