• Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
So which of these seats are Labour hoping to hold in Scotland? Can we have some real information please.

The seats under their backside. :D

However what the hell is going to happen in Scotland now?
The only thing that makes sense, to me at least. Is in exchange for more devolution, no Scottish voting on uk only matters.

Man of Honour
34831.... mental!

How are the SNP going to enact changes etc and what they want if they're not wiling to bed in with the Conservatives?!

The SNP have done the Tories a big favour by burying Labour, so I'm sure they'll accomodate them a little.

Soldato
Given the SNP steamrollering happening here, but their effective lockout if it's (likely) a Tory government, what does this mean for the future of the UK. Could the UK start to break up? Could there be another referendum on Scottish Independence?

Caporegime

Why exactly? That picture shows nothing? Boundary changes won't help the smaller parties get MPs.

Look at the vote share and seats of the top three parties.

While its a small sample at the moment it's consistent with previous elections. Inner city (generally labour) and non English seats generally have far fewer people in their constituencies than those in generally conservative seats (small towns and countryside.

It's one of the reasons Labour were/are so against boundary changes and the conservatives wanted changes to make them more even, it benefits Labour and harms the conservatives consistent.

Back
Top Bottom