• Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Permabanned
Sturgeon is pretty pathetic with her 'trying to block Tories out'.... While SNP have done well this election I can't help but think she has facilitated the swing from Labour to the Tories.

She could have have done much better with a different attitude.

Soldato
I think that's a fair assessment to be honest.

With all the anti-English rhetoric that's been spouted by the SNP in the wake of the referendum last year, I think a lot of people in England & Wales are sick and tired of it and are genuinely scared of the SNP having a significant influence at Westminster.

The fact that their leader is not and has never been an MP in the British government, nor is she standing for election this time, is utterly farcical. She spouts on about Scottish representation at Westminster yet doesn't even stand for election herself?!

There was No anti-English rhetoric you are talking out your arse!

If you think that Cameron can just ignore the top half of the UK and carry on as normal you are deluded !

Soldato
Because you are labelling the public as stupid when the problem isn't with the public it's with the parties.

This. It's the same insulting attitude being demonstrated by some of the Labour candidates and supporters, most notably Kinnock the pillock.

How about these politicians show a bit of respect for the electorate and realise that perhaps they knew what they were doing and just didn't agree with their policies, rather than basically branding them as idiots who were duped by the promises and lies of the Tories? :rolleyes:

Caporegime
It would be so funny if the success of the SNP brought in a Tory majority :D

Well that is what they were trying for, they've milked the SNP thing for weeks and Miliband played straight into their hands... Tories had nothing to lose in Scotland but Ed was forced to rule out a deal/coalition with the SNP and start distancing himself from them/criticising them etc...

Back
Top Bottom