Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
Morning all who have just woke up.

To sum up. Labour got absolutely destroyed in Scotland. SNP gained 50 extra seats from 2010. They also lost a lot of marginal seats to the tories. UKIP in terms of % of votes are the 3rd biggest party in the country however only currently have 1 seat. Lib Dems have gone from around 50 seats to probably ending up with less than 10.

Soldato
Don't start that crap, people accept FPTP by voting and i doubt the Tories will care about changing it.

Please explain to me what is 'crap' about 56 MPs representing 1.5 million people and 1 MP representing 3.5 million. It is a flaw of the system. To call it 'crap' is moronic.

Soldato
When will people realise that the lib dem vote was only ever disaffected lab/con voters?

When push has come to shove and very definite choices need to be made they were always going to collapse.

Caporegime
Please explain to me what is 'crap' about 56 MPs representing 1.5 million people and 1 MP representing 3.5 million. It is a flaw of the system. To call it 'crap' is moronic.

Nobody complained over the decades when the establishment was battling, but as soon as the establishment is attacked its suddenly "evil".

The system is indeed crap, but you vote anyway.

Soldato
Nobody complained 10 years ago when the establishment was battling, but as soon as the establishment is attacked its suddenly "evil".

The system is indeed crap, but you vote anyway.

I do vote in it because there is no other choice. To say 'oh not this crap again' if you admit that the system is crap, then saying nothing is not going to change it. You either voice your opinion for change or nothing changes.

Back
Top Bottom