• Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
Are we really arguing about the share of MPs Scotland gets?

What the hell is it with you lot. Whinge whinge Scotland this whinge whine. :rolleyes:

You've just summed up the whole problem with the SNP right there. All they care about is Scotland and think of the rest of the UK as "you lot".

Soldato
Looking like Conservatives will be back, I am glad to be honest.

What this country doesnt need at the moment is change, possibly with unknown circumstances, we have only just been getting back on our feet

Soldato
You've just summed up the whole problem with the SNP right there. All they care about is Scotland and think of the rest of the UK as "you lot".

It's not like England ever cared too much about Scotland, is it? Gotta look out for our own if your parties won't. :o

Edit: And this is probably why the ideology is split so drastically. Will a union like this really work? I don't think so.

Soldato
Are we really arguing about the share of MPs Scotland gets?

What the hell is it with you lot. Whinge whinge Scotland this whinge whine. :rolleyes:

Why do you take everything as an attack on Scotland, we were attacking FPTP. We were talking about the fact that 56 MPs will represent 1.5 million people and therefore have 56 votes based on 1.5 million people. When UKIP may end up with 1 MP and yet 3.5 million people voted for them. Has nothing to do with scotland but the system itself. If you can't see the flaw in that then that's fine but you're blind.

Soldato
A strong message from Scotland with the SNP clearing up. I wonder if the results are as predicted, the Conservatives being clear leaders is a message that England doesn't want any SNP influence over them, more than they don't want Labour outright?

Soldato
Why do you take everything as an attack on Scotland, we were attacking FPTP. We were talking about the fact that 56 MPs will represent 1.5 million people and therefore have 56 votes based on 1.5 million people. When UKIP may end up with 1 MP and yet 3.5 million people voted for them. Has nothing to do with scotland but the system itself. If you can't see the flaw in that then that's fine but you're blind.

Very used to typical English blatant attacking on the SNP/Salmond, so an oversight on my part.

The system is like that because without it, Scotland wouldn't have a say in anything, and there'd be literally no point to us voting at all. We might be a union, but we are two separate countries and should have a decent say.

Caporegime
A strong message from Scotland with the SNP clearing up. I wonder if the results are as predicted, the Conservatives being clear leaders is a message that England doesn't want any SNP influence over them, more than they don't want Labour outright?

The influence will be there regardless, if Conservatives deny things, the SNP keeps their powerbase very potent.

Its hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom