*** The Official iOS 12 Thread ***

Soldato
That's awesome, but what is the point of it exactly?

AR has a number of good uses - One being the rumoured AR glasses. I could imagine some cool AR games with this tracking too.

AR Glasses in particular could be used in every day life, but also in a medical or engineering field. Could even be used in teaching.

Soldato
AR has a number of good uses - One being the rumoured AR glasses. I could imagine some cool AR games with this tracking too.

AR Glasses in particular could be used in every day life, but also in a medical or engineering field. Could even be used in teaching.

I see, thanks.

I guess if AR glasses was a thing I could see the use of it, but using a phone camera not so much.

Caporegime
From what I’ve seen this don’t look any different from ios11.

Not much to get excited over!

I’m not sure I’d have even noticed if someone had put 12 on in place of 11. Apart from the bugs and the control centre being a different swipe I think that’s all I’ve cone across, well apart from bugs.

Nice that it’s performing well on older devices, but it should do, it’s just iOS 11.x rather than a proper update.

Soldato
IOS 12 was always about speed and stability. That's for older devices also :) The control centre swipe down from the top of my iPad is a win for me. I don't know how many times I've been getting that mixed up :D

Back
Top Bottom