*** The Official iOS 12 Thread ***

Soldato
If you install the GM will it update to the final version next week ?

GM is generally the final "public" version. I think there's only ever been a change once, a few years ago. I've done this religiously for years with zero issues.

EDIT: So no, come release next Monday, you'll already be running that software.

Soldato
Is the shortcuts app included on the gm?

Cant find it in the version which downloaded last night (GM), app store release maybe?

Cheers all

Settings > Siri? I can add shortcuts in there. Otherwise, an app can offer Siri Shortcuts within it, when updated. We should see the iOS 12-specific app updates appearing over the next few days/weeks now.

Associate
Settings > Siri? I can add shortcuts in there. Otherwise, an app can offer Siri Shortcuts within it, when updated. We should see the iOS 12-specific app updates appearing over the next few days/weeks now.
Yes but there should be the stand alone app that they have on the developers preview, it’s not there yet for some reason.

Soldato
Just downloaded and installed the gold master, using the beta profile. (This should just update now like a normal release right ?)

So far every tweak I’ve come across has been a most welcome surprise. Really liking iOS 12 so far !

Back
Top Bottom