*** The Official iOS 13 Thread ***

Soldato
I don't know if you have to enable it but it didn't seem to work for me in the few minutes I had to test it this evening.
It should be enabled by default, it's a bit fussy about when it activates and you need to put your phone near the top of the HomePod, though some people are having issues with Apple Music atm which probably isn't helping. I got it to work a few times though.

You did update your HomePod's also right?

Soldato
Installed it on my iPad Pro last night. Talk about a lengthy download and install!

I'm hoping they fixed the broken Recents dock section as my app icons residing there rarely even work, even after switching it off and on.

Soldato
The stock Mail app is shockingly bad. Get a number/notification on the icon, open app and nothing. Force refresh and mail turns up. I can send an email to myself and all my devices will beep/show new mail while my IPhone just sits there
Maybe I need to mess with some options or
Something

Associate
Pretty much the same here (iphone 6s, connected to an Office 365 subscription)

Having to delete messages twice
Every time I open the mailbox it's initially empty until I force refresh
E-mails occasionally being sent which then haven't actually been sent

Tempted to do a factory reset of the phone, if this doesn't work roll back to 12.4

Soldato
The stock Mail app is shockingly bad. Get a number/notification on the icon, open app and nothing. Force refresh and mail turns up. I can send an email to myself and all my devices will beep/show new mail while my IPhone just sits there
Maybe I need to mess with some options or
Something

But it never used to be like that. Just in iOS13 yeh?

Soldato
Has anyone else had any complete lockups or freezing?

I have it a number of times I unlock the phone and it's completely frozen, and takes AGES to respond.

I've also experienced a few times where I take a photo, and it doesnt appear in the camera roll. Pretty annoying when the moment has past and you can't take it again!

Seems 13 really is the unlucky number.......

Back
Top Bottom