*** The Official iOS 13 Thread ***

Soldato
This solved my issue with Mail being weird:
  1. Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts
  2. Select your account/s used with Mail
  3. Turn the “switch” for Mail to “off”
  4. Delete the native iOS Mail app
  5. Do a hard reset
  6. When your phone comes back up, go to the App Store and re-download the native Mail app
  7. Go back to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > and turn back on the switch next to “Mail” on your accounts again (you shouldn’t have to re-enter any credentials because your account itself was never removed)

Man of Honour
iOS 13.1.3 is now out... Apple haven’t done the best job with iOS 13 have they!
It's not iOS 5 any more, there's a vast amount of new features in the software, I don't think Apple or Google can be blamed for bugs on release, they can't be expected to squash everything. What's refreshing is that updates and fixes seem to have been rolled out quickly (at least on the iOS side, I can't comment on Android as I don't use it).

Soldato
I don't think Apple or Google can be blamed for bugs on release, they can't be expected to squash everything.

And iOS 13 went to a whole lot more devices in one go than Android 10. That's got to put a lot of pressure on the software guys working on the updates.

Don
no testing cycle is ever going to impersonate millions of users all doing stupid user things; Sure, it could have absolutely gone better and by Apples high standards it's been a poor release, but there's nothing quite like finding bugs, by releasing it to the average Joe.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Does 13.2 save space on your phone compared with 13.1.3?

My "other" storage on my phone is taking up far too much space and was hoping an update would fix it and get it back down to normal

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

They've finally allowed apps over 200Mb to be downloaded via mobile data
Settings / iTunes & App Stores / App Downloads

3tLxwQi.jpeg

Finally!

With most phone deals these days having a ton of data, can put it to better use now

Back
Top Bottom