• iPhone 12

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • iPhone 12 Pro

Votes: 93 31.8%
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes: 109 37.3%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Unlikely it was get more supple as the sides are squared off like the 12pro and pro max.

I have the official leather one for my 12 pro and it is a bit difficult to hold as the sides are reinforced to protect the sides of the phone.

I’m not sure any other case will be any better as it’s the phone itself that has the squared off sides so any case will have to take that into case.

Maybe a wallet type of case might suit you?? Apple do a leather wallet type of case buts it’s pricey.
iPhone 12 Pro Max Leather Sleeve with MagSafe - Baltic Blue

https://store.apple.com/uk/xc/product/MHYH3ZM/A

Permabanned
Andromeda on the 12 Pro Max...

854-ECF3-C-826-A-453-B-B0-D0-D277-E83-ADA32.jpg

Soldato
My mini has arrived - really impressed, I love the form factor. Getting to grips with transferring everything from my old Android phone which seems like it could be a bit of a pain in part, but I'm largely very impressed

Associate
My mini has arrived - really impressed, I love the form factor. Getting to grips with transferring everything from my old Android phone which seems like it could be a bit of a pain in part, but I'm largely very impressed
Which Android phone is the Mini replacing? I have an S10 and I'm looking at the mini, I wonder if it's too small?

Associate
Which Android phone is the Mini replacing? I have an S10 and I'm looking at the mini, I wonder if it's too small?

You might find it a little on the small size if you are used to an S10. The iPhone 12/12Pro are very similar in size. I personally find the S10 and 12Pro about the right size for day to day use but each to their own as they say ;)

Soldato
I had a 12 Mini delivered today for my Dad and I'm amazed at how light the thing is. It's a bit too small for me but for people that want a smaller phone the 12 Mini looks like the perfect size.

Soldato
Oneplus 6, so a pretty chunky one.

The screen is absolutely fine for the internet, emails, messages etc, and although I'm not a massive consumer of media on my phone, I watched a couple of videos last night and they were good. While it's smaller the screen is noticeably more vibrant than that on the OnePlus.

Here are the two next to each other. The difference in size is so noticeable in the hand but not so much on screen. I'm a big fan.

3bf4881e-43ea-42a4-9537-4302bccd0470.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone pro max with the official apple leather case?

It's making the phone quite uncomfortable to use. It seems just a bit too hard. My XS Max didn't have any leather along the bottom but this one does. Wondering whether it'll supple up in time or whether there are any good alternative (high quality) cases worth looking at

I have one and yeah i think the same thing, don't love it coming all the way round the bottom. It's not a deal breaker but taking some getting used to.

Permabanned
Well, I did it. Been almost 10 years since I left IOS but now returning for the Pro max. Bit annoyed at the lack of refresh rate, but a lot of the software changes over this past year have really swayed me. Gonna be frustrating adjusting to a new OS, but looking forward to it nonetheless!

What are peoples opinion on the Mous cases? Worth the additional cost?

Last edited:
Associate
I have a Mous Limitless on iPhone 12pro. They claim to be very protective and I’ve not cracked a phone in a one of their cases. The edges don’t feel sharp when resting the bottom of phone on your little finger on the current model. They are expensive but there are codes kicking about to get discount. Adds a little bit of bulk as you would expect. They are a tight fit if you are in the habit of removing the case on a regular basis. There are magnets in the case which work with Mous accessories. Don’t seem to interfere with wireless charging but don’t know how compatible they are with MagSafe. Are they worth it - only you can decide.

Permabanned
I have a Mous Limitless on iPhone 12pro. They claim to be very protective and I’ve not cracked a phone in a one of their cases. The edges don’t feel sharp when resting the bottom of phone on your little finger on the current model. They are expensive but there are codes kicking about to get discount. Adds a little bit of bulk as you would expect. They are a tight fit if you are in the habit of removing the case on a regular basis. There are magnets in the case which work with Mous accessories. Don’t seem to interfere with wireless charging but don’t know how compatible they are with MagSafe. Are they worth it - only you can decide.

Cheers! Will see what they do with their prices on Friday and make a decision based on that.

Soldato
Was hoping for the deal on the 12 tomorrow with the £120 gift card as I intend to buy a Pencil 2 as well before Christmas. However it seems only the SE, XR and 11 are included unfortunately.
Unless someone knows different?

Soldato
Was hoping for the deal on the 12 tomorrow with the £120 gift card as I intend to buy a Pencil 2 as well before Christmas. However it seems only the SE, XR and 11 are included unfortunately.
Unless someone knows different?

The information I've seen coincides with yours. Apple will not be offering vouchers on the iPhone 12 series.

Heading over to the dark side, are you?

Soldato
I've always been Android, well since my HTC Magic! Which I think had Android 1 on it.

I recently got a car with ApplePlay, so got a iPhone SE 1st Gen to play with, ended up putting my sim in it and really being liking it!

Made the decision yesterday to buy the iPhone 12 Mini, in Blue, as it seems the perfect phone for me. Small, current and fluid.

Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom