• iPhone 12

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • iPhone 12 Pro

Votes: 93 31.8%
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes: 109 37.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
Is anyone having ridiculous battery issues with their 12 Mini? Until a few weeks ago it was short but manageable, but recently (I think since a recent update) it's been awful. It's usually dead by 3pm with less than two hours of SOT.

Associate
Is anyone having ridiculous battery issues with their 12 Mini? Until a few weeks ago it was short but manageable, but recently (I think since a recent update) it's been awful. It's usually dead by 3pm with less than two hours of SOT.

What battery health % you at ? I’m at 88%.

got the mini when it launched

Soldato
My 12 has just dropped to 97% after almost 1 full year of ownership. The weird thing is it was still at 100% at the end of September and it’s dropped 3% since then.
Day-to-day I can’t say I’ve noticed any difference.

Soldato
My 12 has just dropped to 97% after almost 1 full year of ownership. The weird thing is it was still at 100% at the end of September and it’s dropped 3% since then.

It's like the way Apple's charging % works, 100% doesn't really mean 100%, as you can see the drop from 100 to 99% always takes a lot longer than 99 to 98%. 100% really means "it meets or exceeds the advertised battery life", and there's always a headroom.

Soldato
My pro max was the same, got it at launch and until around september was 100% now currently 95% still easily get a full day out of it with a bit of use

Soldato
Interesting - I'm working from home today for the first time in a couple of weeks, and it's retaining its charge much better. I presume that the big difference is that it's on WiFi rather than 5g. May switch 5g off, the extra speed isn't worth the battery hit

Deleted member 138126

D

Deleted member 138126

Poor signal really eats battery. My work phone is on O2, and I get terrible O2 reception at home. Had to put it in airplane mode or the battery would last a single day (in airplane mode it lasts 3 days, I don’t use it much).

Soldato
Poor signal really eats battery. My work phone is on O2, and I get terrible O2 reception at home. Had to put it in airplane mode or the battery would last a single day (in airplane mode it lasts 3 days, I don’t use it much).
Yeah, it's odd though - I get full bars 5g at the office.

Associate

I get awful signal with O2 at work. It says 4G and normally 2-3 bars but when I do a speed check, it's often <1mbs. Other places, it can show the same signal strength and it's noticeable much quicker and shows much better results on the speed check. I think it must be an O2 thing because I never had this with Three or EE.

Back
Top Bottom