• iPhone 12

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • iPhone 12 Pro

Votes: 93 31.8%
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes: 109 37.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
I couldn't get it delivered as it just kept failing to confirm Apple Pay. So I decided sod it, pickup from the store instead, which is apparently available as soon as and not in two weeks time like my delivery date.

I guess my 12 Pro in Gold awaits. :D

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Jesus christ finally managed to get through that debacle.... iPhone 12 Pro 128gb, picking up on the 24th October (Saturday)

Associate
Finally silver pro 128GB arrives in November thats the wifes done need to wait now for the max for myself .

Have to say i don't use apple pay wife does didn't have all her details in there so how it's been allowed to pay for things other that this is beyond me .

Associate
Managed to get an iPhone 12 Pro in Pacific Blue for instore pickup for the release date. :) The only other option was delivery but I think it said between 28th October - 2nd November. Probably would've got later as it took ages to get to checkout.

Soldato
Same here with the silver 128 pro I ordered, good news my clear magsafe case will be here next week though ;)

Cheers all

There's no massive rush so early Nov is fine for me. Got the Magsafe charger too but holding fire on cases to see what the leather ones and third-party cases are like.

Soldato
Went for a 128GB 12 Pro but thought I'd take the gamble and try it in blue this time. I took a punt with the 11 Pro Max in green last year and really liked it so hopefully the blue is nice.

Soldato
Shhhh with the blue talk. You'll only make me jealous :(

Have to keep telling myself that I will never see the blue because it'll be behind a case.

Hope it arrives on or before Friday 23rd as that's when DPD are picking up my XS to send to reBuy...

Anyone getting a screen protector? If so, which is the one to go for these days?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just placed my order for the 12 pro 256gb in pacific blue via Vodafone. Should get it October 23rd.

Worked out about the same price as I would pay if I went through Apple with the 24mth 0% plan.

Because I have 2 lines along with an Apple Watch, my monthly is around £87 a month. But with the new upgrade it works out to about £120-ish. Only thing is that I have to pay £49 upfront.

Soldato
Does anyone have any sort of confirmation on the blue being the same or different to the blue that the new Series 6 watch is?
I'd get blue if they were both the same as the black is getting a bit boring..

Soldato
Does anyone have any sort of confirmation on the blue being the same or different to the blue that the new Series 6 watch is?
I'd get blue if they were both the same as the black is getting a bit boring..

I've seen word on one or two sites that it matches but nothing concrete.

Back
Top Bottom