Votes: 55 18.8%
  • iPhone 12

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • iPhone 12 Pro

Votes: 93 31.8%
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes: 109 37.3%

• Total voters
Does anyone know whether, if I pay on Apple finance, I can pay off the balance in a few months time rather than over the full two years? I'm buying a house at the moment so cashflow is a little tight, but it should ease up in a few months and I'd rather pay the remainder off.

Yes you can overpay at any time - the monthly payments will remain the same until paid off in full though (over a shorter period)

Well my bank declined my phone order via apple pay but let the phone case order after through! Hopefully doesnt cost me my pre-order, now awaiting a call back from the Bank (I'm guessing they think the payments suspicious). Oh the joys!
Yep, I’ve had the same just for the phone. Been on hold to Apple for the last hour as my bank blocked the payment due to Apple Pay being easily used in fraud... I even called them before to say I was going to make a payment to Apple today.
Now have to ensure payment goes through with Apple. But they’re inundated supposedly. Fuming.

Edit: might be sorted now as apparently they redid the payment. But I’ve had no confirmation email. Fingers crossed :(

Last edited:
I’m liking the look of the new MagSafe duo charger but at £129 :eek: it’s a bit steep lol.
I’m assuming that there will be 3rd party MagSafe duo chargers at some point. So may hold on and wait to see what prices they are at.

Aaannndddd finally my 12pro 256gb that I ordered a few weeks back is on its way to me. Should have it by 9th Nov so looking forward to that :).

Yep, I’ve had the same just for the phone. Been on hold to Apple for the last hour as my bank blocked the payment due to Apple Pay being easily used in fraud... I even called them before to say I was going to make a payment to Apple today.
Now have to ensure payment goes through with Apple. But they’re inundated supposedly. Fuming.

Edit: might be sorted now as apparently they redid the payment. But I’ve had no confirmation email. Fingers crossed :(

My bank blocked it, still on hold. Ridiculous.

Same thing happened to me 2 years back as well.

256gb graphite max ordered, wed 11th :) silicone case and fast charger, was going to go for 512gb but i have a 256gb 11 pro max that still after a year i have over 100gb free

edit, case and charger coming 11th the phone 13th :)

Same here :)

went with the Black case.

Curious about 12 mini battery.

Out of the whole lineup thats the only handset that peaks my interest.

I'm so over big hefty phones.

Hopefully it remains apart of future lineups.

It appears the 12 is capped at 18w anyway. It’s really not worth changing to anything, 18w is only a nats whisker faster than good old 12w USBA which you’ve probably got dozens of lying around the house / car.

Back
Top Bottom