Poll: *** The official iPhone 13 (mini/pro/max) thread (The Pro Max has 120 Hz and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date

Which iPhone 13 will you get?

• iPhone 13 mini

Votes: 20 10.6%
  • iPhone 13

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • iPhone 13 Pro

Votes: 73 38.8%
  • iPhone 13 Pro Max

Votes: 77 41.0%

• Total voters

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Just picked up a pristine Alpine green 13 Pro for £720. Really pleased with it, 100% battery health and appears to only been registered in September.

The 14 Pro gave me a headache but the 13 Pro doesn't for some reason.

Whats-App-Image-2023-01-03-at-08-59-53.jpg

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
You tried turning off pro-motion didn't you? Did you try another handset out of interest, perhaps it was a fault.

I didn't try another. I remember you saying about turning the ProMotion off but even if that did help paying the premium for the 14 Pro without ProMotion wouldn't fly.

Very happy with the 13 Pro so far.

Associate
Hi guys,

Been using my 13 Pro Max for the last few weeks and loving the newer iOS, just getting back into it after 10 years with Android!
I've been trying to get my whats app to back up via iCloud but for what ever reason it's just stuck on "Preparing", even if I leave it over night.

Anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Hi guys,

Been using my 13 Pro Max for the last few weeks and loving the newer iOS, just getting back into it after 10 years with Android!
I've been trying to get my whats app to back up via iCloud but for what ever reason it's just stuck on "Preparing", even if I leave it over night.

Anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks
Have you tried enabling end to end encryption on the back up?

Soldato
Afternoon all

QQ I purchased my iPhone 13 Pro Max phone direct from Apple last March on their 0% finance I’ve now been give a new 13 from work, can I clear the finance in one payment with Apple? Thanks

Commissario
It occurred to me earlier today that Apple have done a superb job on the screen coating. I’ve had my 13 Pro Max for about eighteen months now and on all previous phones, by the time the phone was less than a year old, the oleophobic coating would have gone and I’d be continually wiping it to clear fingerprints.

There’s no sign whatsoever of that. It’s as good as the day it was new. It simply doesn’t pick up fingerprints.

Back
Top Bottom