Poll: *** The official iPhone 14 thread (it can talk to satellites, has AOD and everything!) ***

Which iPhone 14 will you get?

• Total voters
Associate
Bit the bullet and ordered the 14 Pro 128GB in Space Black on Barclays finance. Due to arrive 24th - 31st Oct. From an 11 Pro I think this will be a nice upgrade :D

Associate
Ordered from EE 5pm yesterday and Dpd delivering today - very excited, though I had to “settle” for the 1tb which is a complete waste on me. Lucky parent gets my 12pm though!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Use a VPN and connect to Argentina/India and you’ll pay under £1.20 for Premium, you can use your UK account and a UK bank card.
Do you have to do this via a computer/laptop or can it be done via the phone. I have the YouTube app on my iPhone so just wondering how to go about doing this as I’m fed up of having to watch ads before I can watch any video. Thanks.

Soldato
Do you have to do this via a computer/laptop or can it be done via the phone. I have the YouTube app on my iPhone so just wondering how to go about doing this as I’m fed up of having to watch ads before I can watch any video. Thanks.

I don't see why it couldn't be done from your phone. You only need to be on the VPN whilst signing up to Premium. Once that's done you don't need to use the VPN.

Associate
Ordered from EE 5pm yesterday and Dpd delivering today - very excited, though I had to “settle” for the 1tb which is a complete waste on me. Lucky parent gets my 12pm though!
Been sim only with ee for years and they don’t get anywhere near buying outright and going sim only, so afraid I couldn’t take them up on a deal

Soldato
Well, an hour of 4K video uses 24GB so with your 1TB phone you can record up to 42.5 hours of footage. Handy if you're going away and just taking your phone.

Soldato
I tried earlier on, enabled vpn on my phone, connected via Argentina then went into the YouTube app and tried to buy premium but it was asking for £15.99.
Maybe I’m doing something wrong but didn’t seem to work. I’ll try later on my laptop and see if that works.

Did you try closing the app completely from the app switching thing? I think I had to do that to make it change over.

Soldato
My iPhone 14 Pro has been sitting on my desk for the past two weeks. I have been trying to figure whether I want to upgrade from my iPhone X which now has a cracked screen. I finally decided "yes, let's go for it" and I am pretty impressed. I especially like the way they have done the Always On Display.

Back
Top Bottom