Poll: *** The Official iPhone 16 thread (it has Apple Intelligence and everything!) ***

Which iPhone 16 will you be getting?

• Total voters
Do we expect preorders to be difficult tomorrow? Even though I’ve preordered the preorder this is my first rodeo on the apple first day show.

No, not as bad as it use to be. The buzz just isn’t there any more.

With the news of 45w charging I got the new anker 200w charger.

Before:

4NS3VqV_d.webp

After:

YdvbAb8_d.webp

Now just need Apple to release a duel 75w so I can use it with the travel kit!!

I think I will keep my 15 Pro Max for another year, I will go to the Apple store and see how the new 16 Pro Max compares to my 15 pro Max.

Question:

I have chosen finance on my initial preorder of the preorder thingymajig - do I get to choose delivery or collection at checkout AND if I choose collection can I choose to take my current phone to store for trade in or will it make me send it off?

I went screen protectorless with my 13pro and somehow got 2 small scratches (which I can only see when the screen is off). I'm not sure whether I'd prefer a naked screen with a few micro scratches or a screen protector for my new phone.

Last edited:
There isnt a phone out there that is good enough to provide a decent image in the manner you are describing, the issue is physics. You might be waiting a while..

Yep this comparison describes it well

If accurate, the video says the iPhone's "48MP" camera actually takes photos with the image quality of 1.5MP to 6.0MP. So any photos with zooming is gonna suck and be blurry as hell

Last edited:

[td width="auto"]

Items to be Dispatched

[/td]

[td]​

Shipment 1
Delivery: Fri 20 Sept by Express Delivery

[/td]​

First shipment. Copy fail

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom