Poll: *** The Official iPhone 16 thread (it has Apple Intelligence and everything!) ***

Which iPhone 16 will you be getting?

• Total voters
I can't understand why they gave 48MP to the ultrawide before the telephoto. The average iPhone owner will be taking far more long distance or zoomed in shots, than macro shots, so giving the Telephoto 48MP before the Ultrawide would have made more sense.

For that one reason, I'll wait for the 17 Pro as zoomed in and long distance photos is one of the biggest gripes I have with iPhone, the image quality isn't good enough for the price of the device, it needs improvement

Last edited:
I can't understand why they gave 48MP to the ultrawide before the telephoto. The average iPhone owner will be taking far more long distance or zoomed in shots, than macro shots, so giving the Telephoto 48MP before the Ultrawide would have made more sense.

For that one reason, I'll wait for the 17 Pro as zoomed in and long distance photos is one of the biggest gripes I have with iPhone, the image quality isn't good enough for the price of the device, it needs improvement
There isnt a phone out there that is good enough to provide a decent image in the manner you are describing, the issue is physics. You might be waiting a while..

There isnt a phone out there that is good enough to provide a decent image in the manner you are describing, the issue is physics. You might be waiting a while..

I don't expect it to match a dldsr; I just want it to at least match other phones, as other phones are well ahead

Last edited:

I’m very happy with the better ultra wide camera as I use that loads. I hardly use the telephoto lens

Back
Top Bottom