Poll: *** The Official iPhone 16 thread (it has Apple Intelligence and everything!) ***

Which iPhone 16 will you be getting?

• Total voters
Is it worth the upgrade from a 15 pro max? I’m on O2 switch up and considering switching mid November, but won’t all the AI features and new features of IOS 18 be on the 15PM anyway?
Very little difference. You get a camera button and slightly more performance.

As far as the AI features go, the 15 should get it as a) the NPU is only slightly better in the new chip, and b) most of the real AI features will come from the cloud service anyway i.e. an iPhone 5 could run it.

Is it just me or has this been such an unexciting launch for Apple? No noise at all, i only knew about it because the radio briefly mentioned it.
For me I just can't justify the upgrade price. I'm not a major phone user but when the Mac Studio M4 comes out I might well be tempted by that! I use my current Mac Studio all the time.

Very little difference. You get a camera button and slightly more performance.

As far as the AI features go, the 15 should get it as a) the NPU is only slightly better in the new chip, and b) most of the real AI features will come from the cloud service anyway i.e. an iPhone 5 could run it.
It’ll be interesting to see how the new camera sensor stacks up?

I've decided to stick with the Max but can't make my mind up on the colour either black or natural, i've got both saved until I can decide, always go black aswell...... maybe at least if I get the natural it will at least look a little different from my 14 :) Will be giving my son my 14 pro max and will be extending the applecare on that too once it expires as he can be a tad clumsy, my old 12 pro max he currently has already has had the screen replaced with a non genuine part from lloyds insurance and hes now smashed the back.......

Hi guys I am a long time android user (since the iPhone 3gs I've had android) and am going for an iPhone now my pixel 7 pro is 2 years old. I can't make my mid up though between a 16 pro and a 15 pro (refurbished excellent), there's a £350 difference between them.

I have never understood why ai needs more power, and wonder whether it's marketing hyperbole, and my wife's 15 pro max camera is impressive enough without the new advances in the 16.

What are your opinions please

Hi guys I am a long time android user (since the iPhone 3gs I've had android) and am going for an iPhone now my pixel 7 pro is 2 years old. I can't make my mid up though between a 16 pro and a 15 pro (refurbished excellent), there's a £350 difference between them.

I have never understood why ai needs more power, and wonder whether it's marketing hyperbole, and my wife's 15 pro max camera is impressive enough without the new advances in the 16.

What are your opinions please
The 15 pro and pro max are getting the AI stuff anyway, so if your only concern is would the AI stuff be useful to me then it doesn't matter which you would go for.

I believe the other differences are very minor, like always now phones have peaked. Bit better battery life, bit better camera stuff and so on.

Also the 16 pro is a 6.3 inch screen rather than 6.1

I've decided to stick with the Max but can't make my mind up on the colour either black or natural, i've got both saved until I can decide, always go black aswell...... maybe at least if I get the natural it will at least look a little different from my 14 :) Will be giving my son my 14 pro max and will be extending the applecare on that too once it expires as he can be a tad clumsy, my old 12 pro max he currently has already has had the screen replaced with a non genuine part from lloyds insurance and hes now smashed the back.......

I've gone natural, same as my 15PM, so if it scratches, it'll not be as visible, unless they've changed how they coat the things that is, but I don't think they have, otherwise they would have made a point of letting us know...

The 15 pro and pro max are getting the AI stuff anyway, so if your only concern is would the AI stuff be useful to me then it doesn't matter which you would go for.

I believe the other differences are very minor, like always now phones have peaked. Bit better battery life, bit better camera stuff and so on.

Also the 16 pro is a 6.3 inch screen rather than 6.1
I don't understand why ai needs Extra processing power either. Thanks for the tip. Maybe I should go for 15 whilst no one wants to buy one

Back
Top Bottom