Poll: *** The Official iPhone 16 thread (it has Apple Intelligence and everything!) ***

Which iPhone 16 will you be getting?

• Total voters
Save the £23 and don’t use a case
Having a £1000 device with no protection doesn't make much sense to me.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to not use a case but I don't want to have to shell out to repair it if it's broken. I've never ever dropped my phone but I just know the moment I don't put a case / screen protector on my phone, it'll happen :D

After saying I wouldn't...I ended up biting. 15 Pro going to be replaced with the 16 pro 256.

Only checked at 1pm and saw the availability was the 20th so ended up just going for it :) I'm actually looking forward to taking advantage of the improved ultrawide angle lens for some of the content I record for YouTube.

Picked up the Beats case as I was curious about it.

Last edited:
Ready to go!

dqwUEjm.jpeg

I really like that case! I've always wanted a case like that for my 13pro max but hard to find now.

Is it ESR case and magsafe too? Will look nice with desert titanium

Welp, made the mistake of popping into the local o2 to sort my ancient tariff out forgetting it was pre-order day. Apparently their systems had been down since 1pm due to the pre-orders. Got a good deal for waiting though.

I really like that case! I've always wanted a case like that for my 13pro max but hard to find now.

Is it ESR case and magsafe too? Will look nice with desert titanium
It’s a Torro premium leather case I use them on my iPad and everything else, only £24.99 too on Amazon.

And yeah MagSafe too!

Last edited:
Yep this comparison describes it well

If accurate, the video says the iPhone's "48MP" camera actually takes photos with the image quality of 1.5MP to 6.0MP. So any photos with zooming is gonna suck and be blurry as hell

Good to see some one calling out marketing BS with real data, sadly too many people think when they are buying a phone, they are buying a high end camera. I particularly like the fact he highlights the benefit to Apple making the files unnecessarily large means they can sell more iCloud space, and larger capacity devices. It's fine for something that fits in your pocket, and there is only some much you can do before physics gets in the way, but I HATE misleading marketing, which would be called lies in any other circumstance.

Can’t comment on carrier deals but I’ve bought my phone Apple for years now and picked a SIM deal from whoever I want. Currently pay a tenner a month for unlimited calls/ texts and 100Gb data. That’s not the best deal that’s out there by far either…

Can’t comment on carrier deals but I’ve bought my phone Apple for years now and picked a SIM deal from whoever I want. Currently pay a tenner a month for unlimited calls/ texts and 100Gb data. That’s not the best deal that’s out there by far either…
What you do with your number? Thing is I do like EE and I get cover where I go vs every other network.

Good to see some one calling out marketing BS with real data, sadly too many people think when they are buying a phone, they are buying a high end camera. I particularly like the fact he highlights the benefit to Apple making the files unnecessarily large means they can sell more iCloud space, and larger capacity devices. It's fine for something that fits in your pocket, and there is only some much you can do before physics gets in the way, but I HATE misleading marketing, which would be called lies in any other circumstance.
I watched this video and it's odd. No one ever expects an iPhone to be as good as a real full lens camera. But I can sure as hell tell the difference between my phone and previous generations.

Even comparing it to my dedicated camera from some years back, the current iPhone is miles better.

I'm really looking forwards to an improved ultrawide camera. The pixels are not really relevant.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom