Poll: *** The Official iPhone 16 thread (it has Apple Intelligence and everything!) ***

Which iPhone 16 will you be getting?

• Total voters
I went from a 6s, to the XS to the 14 Pro Max and it did take a while to adjust to the size and weight, now picking up my XS it feels like a toy in comparison. Looking forward to seeing what the 16 brings but also hopefully a new ipad mini.

Last edited:
Still unsure whether to upgrade from my 12 PM, battery is fine but the advancements in the camera would be nice. If they release it some nice bright vivid colours i'd be way more tempted to upgrade. Everything is just so dull and boring!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rocking a 14 pro max and at this point I normally take the case off and go caseless… thereby getting a ‘new phone’.

But the 14 pro is god awful to hold without a case, compared to the 15 pro max which has much rounder edges.

The 15 pro max is also notably lighter.

Will probs stick with what I’ve got but I’ll be mindful about the rounded edges for future purchases.

Currently have a 15 pro. So I don’t think I’ll be going for the 16 pro. I’m guessing it’s going to be more of a sidegrade than proper upgrade.

Event penned in for 9th September! Killed my 13 mini's battery over the last year so a 16 feels like it'll be on the cards here, especially if there's a nice green colour...

Back
Top Bottom