• iPhone 8 Plus 64Gb

Votes: 31 12.9%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 256Gb

Votes: 18 7.5%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 150 62.2%

• Total voters
Associate
Picked up my 8 plus 64gb in space grey today. Great phone however anybody experiencing like a popping noise coming from the ear piece when making calls? It’s driving me mad...goes away on loud speaker.

Permabanned
I solved the static noise issue on a friends 8 by turning the earpiece volume to max and playing the speaking clock for a few minutes.

Reduce the volume back to normal and the problem should be gone, I think it has something to do with the water proofing not static...

Associate
I solved the static noise issue on a friends 8 by turning the earpiece volume to max and playing the speaking clock for a few minutes.

Reduce the volume back to normal and the problem should be gone, I think it has something to do with the water proofing not static...

Will give that a go, glad I’m not alone!!

Associate
So I’ve gone from getting the X to thinking more rationally about it and I’ve decided to just upgrade to the 8. Just can’t justify the £30 extra a month at this moment in time.

Got my appointment set up for tomorrow. Getting the Space Grey 256GB.

Cob

Cob

Soldato
Buckled this morning and got a 8 64gb in Space Grey on the Apple Upgrade thingy. Gave me £200 for my 23 month old 6s.

Whacked a case on it and it's, well, just like my 6s. Easily the least excited I've been about a new phone.

Permabanned

Hmm it has come back again, I am also now getting this on my 8 non plus....

Looks like it will be going back to O2...

Soldato
So I’ve gone from getting the X to thinking more rationally about it and I’ve decided to just upgrade to the 8. Just can’t justify the £30 extra a month at this moment in time.

Got my appointment set up for tomorrow. Getting the Space Grey 256GB.

In addition to giving up TouchID and trying to get FaceID to work properly...

Great choice :)

Soldato
Rhinoshield bumper arrived. For some reason I was expecting it to be softer like the apple silicone cases?

Either way much happier now I've got some protection on it! Nice that it doesn't hide the front or back too.

Now just to get a wireless charger!

Associate
Went for the iPhone 8 plus 256 GB. Very expensive but appears to do a lot for the go to device that you have on your person. I sort of got fed up with the way features/updates released on android drop by drip depending on manufacturer, model, carrier, age of device. Ordered a spigen urban armour case which should arrive today, will report back how it is.

Soldato
Had an Ultrathin matte finish case turn up today for my 8 plus and a free screen protector.

Fit and finish are great, screen protector went on easy, doesn't take any feel away from the screen either.

4Ag5jjP.jpg
rQ4a5lQ.jpg
LDN7DYT.jpg
FFTMteq.jpg
8bgtwal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom