***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

They have to produce their own flagship as well, but still..

Since that's only counting the 16GB variant, I would probably guess that around 1 million total Nexus 4 devices were shipped.

http://i50.tinypic.com/35k7oug.png [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/29bbm3b.png

ps3ud0 :cool:[/QUOTE]

Turn on airplane mode and your phone will last a month. I think the drain is due to the phone not having a SIM inside.

With regards to Google Now, there's an option inside Latitude/Maps which causes higher battery drain than normal as it reports your location and uses it for Google Now. Google Now will still work without it though.

When i i needed a microsim for my OneX the orange shop i went into refused to give me one and that i had to ring CS and i've read the same from a few people on here and else where, but as Jimlad said maybe things have changed in the 7 or so months since i tried to get one.

They said to me last month that it costs £10 to get a micro SIM.

I had to phone up to get mine for free after I said I pay less than that for my actual contract!

Ended up getting £20 credited to my account because they took so long to deliver my card after disconnecting my old SIM! - 1 free month and £10 to buy the micro SIM at a local store. But the SIM got delivered the next day anyway :P

I am just waiting for someone to compile PA, AOKP together onto a CM base as someone has done on the Galaxy Nexus I believe. That would be beyond awesome.

I would build it myself, but I have another project to do..

Mid February, wow. Mobile World Congress will tempt people to wait 2-3 months more, however for most normal people the pricing will keep these selling.

On the other hand, it's nice to be one of the few people with a Nexus 4!

Enjoy your phones guys/girls! Maybe I'll start seeing more people with a Nexus now.

If you're clumsy, I'd recommend some type of case. I haven't dropped a phone in 4-5 years and I managed to drop my Nexus (actually fell out of my pocket whilst on my bike, but long story), which now has a nice cracked back. Luckily it's all concealed with a case but the resale value has just disappeared ;)

As I've said already, I've done that and everytime it's coming back to msm_hsic_host. See this morning's stats from 10 minutes ago.

Apps I have installed: all the preloaded ones/ones that come with it being rooted, Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp, NHL Gamecenter, Netflix, XDA, Wifi Analyzer, Rom Manager, BetterBatteryStafs, franco.kernal.updater,

I'm seriously tempted to send this back already, I shouldn't be getting such awful results from a £280 phone. Even my Lumia 710 wasn't this bad!

Your pics don't work because you're linking from Gmail and they're not valid image links.

Rehost them to imgur or some place.

Keys and coins shouldn't be scratching his glass! Unless it has a very weak glass or some weird coating above the glass. Tell him to stop going to the beach!

I think I may add some advanced Android stuff to the OP in a while, most people don't care for the specs anymore..

Does the nexus 4 have a call reject list?

Had a spam call today and tried to hold the number to add to reject list but nothing

Any apps that do this?

I just have a contact called Spam or so, and then have multiple numbers saved to that which I find annoying. You can have that contact then forwarded to voicemail and you'd never get the call.

Works for me, but I'm sure there is an app to block it properly.. (may need root)

Back
Top Bottom