***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Associate
Received my shipping email at 03:32. (17:12, 16GB, 1-2 weeks)

Looks like they have fixed the reference/consignment number problem too. Clicking the link in the email goes straight to the tracking info.

Mine is now showing at destination depot in barking....will it be delivered today? I'm in central London...
Mine is only showing as "shipment in transit" with no timestamped entries in the details section. Does yours have an initial "item received by tnt" entry along with "received by local depot" type messages?

Soldato
Woohoo, got my shipping mail at 2am and its showing at my local depot and loaded to vehicle.

I guess the funny thing is that if I'd just placed my order and read absolutely nothing else on places such as here, then I wouldn't have even known there was an issue, its shipped 2 weeks after placing the order as quoted.

Soldato
Well would have been nice to be told one way or the other - just hope someones in when it turns up - assume it has to be signed for...

Hoping my nano SIM+adaptor works fine in it. I wont ever buy or recommend buying from Google Play again, hell Id recommend to avoid in future. Sad fact is that the same outfit also deals with purchased apps/media issues aswell - sigh :/

EDIT: Actually Fallen god, do you trust what they said on the phone? I just cant believe its gonna turn up out of the blue, while others here have had at least an email about it...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Really don't trust him but not much else I can do. Also annoyed at the lack of communication from Google. Won't be recommended them either unless things change.

Associate
I got my confirmation at 11 last night and it's out for delivery today, just about staying true to the 1-2 week delivery estimate, to the exact day ;).

I rang the depot it's at and they are ringing me back with an estimated time and the drive is going to ring me when it's near, surprisingly helpful (unlike Google)

Soldato
Items which reached your local TNT depot in the early hours of this morning should show their status as 'Out for delivery' by now... if not it might be a good idea to give them a call (TNT that is, not Google!)

Yep mine was out for delivery a 7:40. I drove past a TNT van on the way to work as well, bet my phone is sitting in it somewhere!

EDIT: Just got delivered :)

Last edited:
Associate
Has anyone with an original 5-6 week e-mail received anything in the blitz of e-mails today? For reference I ordered on 5th at 3:30pm-ish.

I have ages to wait "officially" just curious as to whether anyone who ordered on the 5th has had a "result" from all these shipping notifications?

rp2000

I'm a 5-6 weeker, ordered on the 5th at 11am-ish and got nothing as of yet. No email, movement of money or anything, Google wallet just shows the original order on the 5th. I'm not expecting any activity yet but it would be nice to get the phone before Christmas, I highly doubt I us at 5-6 weeks will though.

Back
Top Bottom