***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Associate
Got mine a couple of weeks ago from Carphone warehouse, couldn't be bothered with waiting, and it's a business expense, but TNT have just delivered a second for the other half.

Ordered at 17.08 on the 4th, was originally 1-2 weeks, then changed to pre-order, and got a dispatch email yesterday.

Looks like they aren't keen on taking the cash though, I still haven't paid......

Soldato
Guys, just a tip. Make sure you sign into all the Google and play apps by opening the app at least once or you'll see strong battery drain from mediaserver process.

Soldato
Spent the last hour not working at work :p

This thing feels great so far, very quick and snappy. Screen makes a massive difference coming from an iPhone 4. :)

I'm also coming from an iPhone 4, good to hear you're liking it. According to TNT tracking mine is now waiting for me when I get home!

Soldato
Well i guess its still not FIFO as mine was ordered 17:06 and not a peep.

Anyone else order before these others and heard nothing about it? Its pretty damned annoying when it looked like they had got their **** together finally.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Got a shipment email sometime during the night so I guess Ill get it sometime this week - did ring Google Play who like me couldnt get any tracking info to work - so theyve told me to call up by end of the week if it hasnt turned up...

The other email I got was in response to an email I sent on the 5th regards delivery cost - only took them 2 weeks to ignore, respond and close the case by never giving me an answer to my question...

Once I get the phone Ill just use it for a week and probably send it back

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
Mine now has a status of "Please call" on TNT tracking.

Phoned up expecting tales of destroyed packages or my packaging label floating around sans package (there is no detail on tracking of my package being scanned into TNT's system).

The girl said they have the package but it has encountered a 24hr delay and will be delivered tomorrow.

*finger twiddling commences*

Soldato
Got an e-mail at 03:32 this morning saying it's been shipped. I wonder if it will be here today or tomorrow (or maybe longer)?

I need to go out Christmas shopping as well soon, damn my procrastination. :)

Soldato
Well they failed my 3-5day estimate, so welcome to the club!

lol aye, well to have them seemingly start to fix this but still fail FIFO is annoying but i was already resigned to not getting it before xmas.

Like pseudo i expect i will just give it a quick play and then send it back and stick with my s3 until contract is over.

Back
Top Bottom