*** The Official macOS Sonoma thread ***

Commissario
OP
Just getting grumpy with your age mate. :cry:
I wish it was as simple as that :D but it was interrupting my workflow.

If I've got a bunch of windows on screen, one of them has focus and I want a Finder window, I'd click the desktop so the finder has focus and then do cmd-n. If I were to do cmd-n when [for example] Safari has focus. I'd get a new Safari window.

Man of Honour
I'm having Handoff Copy/Paste issues between my iPhone and MacBook since either this update or iOS 17. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Man of Honour
I'm having Handoff Copy/Paste issues between my iPhone and MacBook since either this update or iOS 17. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?
This fixes it, found it on Reddit.

Code:
defaults write com.apple.coreservices.useractivityd ClipboardSharingEnabled 1

Soldato
Must admit this is the first release in a while that I'm 'enjoying' as such. I've not really noticed that many new features as such, but it's fixed some long-term annoyances. File transfer times over 10Gbe now are way more consistent (SMB) than they were previously - and SMB multi-channel seems to be working.

Also, waking from sleep my 3 screens seem to remember their positions. My Air on the previous build doesn't.

Widgets being native are kinda nice - I used to use an app for that, but having it native is cool.

Profiles in Safari has me using safari again. For no other reason than hey, new stuff!

Stage Manager - what am I missing? Feels like a complete binfire of an interface.

Back
Top Bottom