***The Official Nokia Lumia 920 Thread***

Associate
Don't fall asleep whilst watching tvcatchup. I had charged my phone to 100% and sat in bed watching match of the day and fell asleep after about 5 minutes. Woke up this morning with 8% battery which actually isn't too bad considering it had been streaming for almost exactly 8 hours!

Soldato
Don't fall asleep whilst watching tvcatchup. I had charged my phone to 100% and sat in bed watching match of the day and fell asleep after about 5 minutes. Woke up this morning with 8% battery which actually isn't too bad considering it had been streaming for almost exactly 8 hours!

That's quite good!
That's why I still use wired charger next to my bed...

Soldato
For some reason when I went to the store today, they said they couldn't sell me the phone on Pay As You Go despite it being available online.

Hmmm no idea why. The person in the store didnt really know if they had them in but I told them its available online so she checked. They only had the black ones in but i was after that one anyway.

Quick question. My gmail is set to sync as the mail arrives but sometimes it takes like 30 minutes. Also with only calling and texting i was getting 1 day and 8 hrs approx on my lg nexus. the lumia seems to last only 24 hours ish.

Anybody got any battery tips. oh and the camera is epic. Hated the lg nexus caemra

Soldato
How long have you got the Lumia 920? I found it to run better after a week of use... oh and do you use whatsapp? Running that app is a PITA but I need it. On days after a phone restart and whatsapp wasn't used at all, I get more hours out.

Definitely a problem with the app.

Associate
How long have you got the Lumia 920? I found it to run better after a week of use... oh and do you use whatsapp? Running that app is a PITA but I need it. On days after a phone restart and whatsapp wasn't used at all, I get more hours out.

Yeah whatsapp defiantly takes a big chunk out of the battery life!

This is good to know as I use it for most of my messaging and was a bit worried about the battery life. Hopefully an update will sort it!

Caporegime
Along with my sensor issue during phone calls, since the update my screen brightness has been all over the shop. Gonna get in touch with EE on Monday and get it sent back :(

I had this. And they wouldn't take it back...

Was going to skip EE and go straight to Nokia. But fortunately my Dad has a compressor, turned the air pressure down to something reasonable and blasted it in the ear piece, all along the top for a good few minutes.

Sorted it right out :) - So in the future going forward...I'll just do this.

It's not right, but I don't have a spare smartphone and I cannot run things from a 'normal' phone for 28 days for it to go off and be sorted.

Soldato

i had it for about 36 hours. i know its not long but could tell baterry was draining quicker than the nexus 4 :)

Back
Top Bottom