**** The Official Note 4 thread ****

Soldato
Had mine delivered yesterday, very nice!
Looks like Nova Launcher is causing some battery drain which not everyone is having, anybody here had to avoid Nova? That would be a shame although I'm sure it would be fixed shortly.

I'm using Nova and I'm getting a great amount of battery life. Sometimes it can last me two whole days. I use other battery optimisation apps also.

Soldato
What's some of the best apps to make full use of the S Pen?

Also, where is the calender full screen widget?
If you are feeling creative Autodesk sketchbook, my drawing skills leave much to be desired but even i am impressed with what can be achieved with this powerful little app, for a perfect example check out Plunk13' post further up the page.

As for a calendar widget, check out the S Planner widget there are 4 options to choose from, one of them is a 4x4 full page month calender, the other is a 4x3 month calender with a transparent background (I use this one).

sid

sid

Soldato
guys,

I am have very high usage on the exchange services process with this phone.
Is this a known bug on this software version? My note 2 doesn't have any such issues.

Soldato
If you are feeling creative Autodesk sketchbook, my drawing skills leave much to be desired but even i am impressed with what can be achieved with this powerful little app, for a perfect example check out Plunk13' post further up the page.

As for a calendar widget, check out the S Planner widget there are 4 options to choose from, one of them is a 4x4 full page month calender, the other is a 4x3 month calender with a transparent background (I use this one).

I've seen his picture and it's very impressive. Far beyond my own skills. I've tried another drawing app called ArtFlow. This app seems much better and you can even export this to work with Photoshop.

About the widget, I've looked on the store but haven't found anything. Where is this? Currently the only S Planner widget I'm able to get is 2x2.

Soldato
About the widget, I've looked on the store but haven't found anything. Where is this? Currently the only S Planner widget I'm able to get is 2x2.
:confused:
On mine it shows the standard S-Planner widget with 4 different styles.
thats with no modifications, just Stock BTU ROM, all updates applied.
2014-12-21173655_zps5db01fc4.jpg

2014-12-21173712_zps3d63a3ae.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't like how when using another launcher you can't put post-it notes on the homescreen. I'd like to be able to use Google Now launcher but the lack of post-it note widgets is a big turn off for me.

Soldato
It's the official back cover flip case replacement.

I have the wireless s-view case and I also struggle with it, but I have found that being more gentle helps, I was trying to push my finger on to the sensor, but actually a light touch seems to work better..

Still, out of the case, it works well all the time!

Soldato
depends on what case i use, my current spigen wallet case works almost everytime first try, same goes for when i'm using it with no case, but most other cases i have tryed either take multiple attempts, dosnt work or provides false readings.

Back
Top Bottom