**** The Official Note 4 thread ****

Soldato
did you upgrade from a note 3? if so how does the camera compare? I know low light is improved but any other marked improvements?

Soldato
I never did use the Note 4 as my own, my phone for the last 24 months has been the i9305 Galaxy S3 lte. I'm surprised how long it's lasted me. Still on a Jellybean 4.1 custom rom. Samsung 3000mAh battery.

If the Note 4 was smaller I'd have got one. I'm holding out for the S6. should be pukka, going by the N4.

Associate
Hey guys, where's the cheapest trustworthy place to buy a note 4? Note sure if the £450 deals on eBay are stolen phones etc or whether I should just bite the bullet and pay the full £600. What did you guys do?

Associate
[Edit: False alarm, restarted the phone and it started working normally!?]

Just jumped ship from a nexus 5 and HTC one m8. Got my phone setup yesterday and had all the updates and what not but having a problem with the youtube app, or any video embedded in the browser.

The video loads but shows the play icon, it turns out that the video plays the first frame and only plays the next frame each time I tap the play button on the video. This happens both in the youtube app and within chrome. Is there another app or cache I need to clear? Already cleared the youtube app cache and uninstalled updates but as its happening in the chrome I'm thinking its a system app I need to clear before I go for the wipe :/ also as it may be relevant, this is a handset from three, with the standard btu rom flashed onto it. Any ideas? :(

Last edited:
Soldato
I have this.

Does the job and I don't have to carry my wallet as well.
Good fit with holes where you need them. Phone calls are clear, camera has no obstructions and size is great (considering the size of the Note 4)

Back
Top Bottom