**** The Official Note 5 thread ****

I'm tempted to go for one, would prefer the 64GB in black if i did.

Any reason why they chose to put the headphone jack on the bottom ? I prefer it on the top myself as it's easier to have it in your pocket whilst listening to music with the cable coming out from the top, that way the phone sits flush and flat in your pocket instead of sitting on the jack and weakening the cable as it has to bend quite a lot to go upwards.

I'm tempted to go for one, would prefer the 64GB in black if i did.

Any reason why they chose to put the headphone jack on the bottom ? I prefer it on the top myself as it's easier to have it in your pocket whilst listening to music with the cable coming out from the top, that way the phone sits flush and flat in your pocket instead of sitting on the jack and weakening the cable as it has to bend quite a lot to go upwards.
Why don't you just turn the phone upside down in your pocket? ;)

i wanted the black, have always had black, but it was out of stock so thought to try something new

thanks , will look

Titanium is lovely, it looks blue in certain lights lol

nice one for buying, its a beast of a phone!

i bought the Choetech fast wireless charger, works very well and £24.99 on amazon prime

Does anybody want a slickwraps carbon fibre skin for their note 5? I've got a replacement on the way because mine started peeling off after a couple of days but I think I'm just going to use a case instead. If anybody wants it let me know and as soon as it arrives I'll pop in into the post for them.

Back
Top Bottom