*****The OFFICIAL OCUK 2011/2012 Fantasy Football League*****

I'm pretty sure as long as you have some sort of team in place before the season starts it doesn't matter when you join a league. Last season I joined a couple of leagues half way through but it still retained all my current points.

been trying to get on for the morning with no luck, then remembered that I was on the site on my iphone last night, luckily enough I was still logged in on it and still able to make a couple of changes

Can't log in. Been trying since yesterday afternoon.

Now i dont even know whose i my team. Oh well. Fantasy League got the better of us. :(

Fortunately I have made all the changes I wanted to but have been struggling to log in. This new site layout is just a joke, take it back to how it was, it was a little buggy but it was nothing compared to this! They seriously need to get it sorted out, all the team names are wrong underneath the players, along with the logging in fiasco! I don't think its a traffic problem because I have tried at all sorts of times during the last day or so.

I've never had problems logging in. Logged in just 2 mins ago..

Wonder why people always leave things to the last minute. There is always Sky and Metro fantasy football if you don't like this one.

Jumped on the Moses bandwagon, i hope he isn't a Boselli. Thing I am going to regret not having RvP!

Annoying, was in no probs earlier this morning. Logged out too try & log in for a mate who was struggling and that failed & I cannot get back in. Balls.

Back
Top Bottom