*****The OFFICIAL OCUK 2011/2012 Fantasy Football League*****

seems the update is done and the site is back down, sucks, i want to find out who my opening fixture in my works head to head league is

I don't remember there being an issue like this last year? Was the demand this year more than they planned for? I was making some changes last night and now I can't remember who I had in my team for today :eek:

I remember they had HUGE demands especially at 11am and around 5pm when it was all done, it took a while for them to update the points for the first couple of weeks, after that it got better. That was my experience, anyway.

I'm getting a error logging in like my username and password aren't being recognised at the moment. Anyone else getting this?

I'm getting a error logging in like my username and password aren't being recognised at the moment. Anyone else getting this?

Yep.

So nobody could log in all day today? Good cos I came home last night planning to do my team, but totalllly forgot!

Man its still not working. What a joke, I haven't even selected a team this year yet. If this happens does your team from last year get carried over?

I am in now, although past the deadline, it seems to have auto subbed already. I had Mereiles in the start but is now on the subs list. Just like he is in real game.

Back
Top Bottom