*****The OFFICIAL OCUK 2011/2012 Fantasy Football League*****

Soldato
Atually, i think i will leave it as it is for now. Rooney, Suarez and Doyle up front should be alright. The only position is central mid where i might swap Bale.

mm, if i swapped Bale for Barton or Ramsay, i could swap Ferdinand for Vidic!

Associate
Regarding transfers you can make 1 transfer each week. If you don't make transfer it get's carried over to next week. I think max 2 weeks transfers can be carried over. Also last year we were given 2 wilds cards. One could be played at any time and the other was restricted to Christmas transfer window. Not sure if it's changed this year.

Soldato
KK said today Suarez is in contention to play if people were considering taking him out of there FF Team id leave him in! I am but im biased anyway :D

Soldato
Given
Enrique - Sagna - Hughes
Taarabt - Henderson - Yaya Toure - Nani - N`Zogbia
Suarez(V) - Rooney(C)

All my subs are crap so meh to them, My team for first week what you all think be my final draft.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Is the website still messed up? I just tried to sign in but initially it said my was password wrong so I deleted it, retyped it and now the page is just sat there not loading.

:p

Don
Not sure he did play Copa America so some match fitness will be there id of thought, If Bench he might only get 20mins buts its plenty of time for him to assist or score.

A few whispers going around tonight saying that he'll (Enrique too) start tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom