*****The OFFICIAL OCUK 2011/2012 Fantasy Football League*****

Team done a game week late. I hope it stays that you can't see other people's team. Once you're top people just click on your team and rip you off.

Yeah, I don't remember the start of last season but don't think it ever took this long to update.

The EA SPORTS Player Performance Index hasn't been updated so no info about bonus points is out yet.

Give it time - there normally are first week teething problems. They do have 2 million players after all!

I've got 3 subs i want to make. I'll have to do it in stages now though. I should have paid more attention.

Gonna go for

Ferdinand out- Rafael in
Bale out- Downing in

I'll have .5 left so maybe Doyle out - someone for 6.5 in.

I've got 3 subs i want to make. I'll have to do it in stages now though. I should have paid more attention.

Gonna go for

Ferdinand out- Rafael in
Bale out- Downing in

I'll have .5 left so maybe Doyle out - someone for 6.5 in.

Rafael is a goo buy I think. Heard a rumour that he isn't going to start tomorrow. I wish I had kept Smalling in.

Yeah i think that rafael for 1m less than Ferdinand is pretty good really.

I might just swap Doyle for Fletcher, as i have a sneaky feeling that Wolves are going to have a decent season

Last edited:
It's updated if anyone didn't know, I'm on 15 points from 5 players although if Hart doesn't play for some reason, Al-Habsi will get me another 2.

The only Man Utd defenders anyone should have in is Ferdinand, Vidic or Evra. Our RB slot can easily be filled by any 1 of 3 players with no one really nailing it down. Plus both twins are very injury prone

I got the impression at the end of last season that everyone was impressed with Rafael and that he would be first choice now, especially with Brown and O'Shea leaving.

Jones and Smalling don't play there regularly do they?

I think for 1m less it might be worth it

I got the impression at the end of last season that everyone was impressed with Rafael

If that was the case his brother wouldn't of ended the season in the team ;)

Smalling can play RB and did last week despite Rafael being on the bench, now that was probably just because Rafa has had more football in pre-season and as Fabio has always been looked at as a LB chances are out of the 3 Rafael probably will end up being the first choice RB but for this season and Fantasy Football at sake (lol) I wouldn't put him in my team simply because you dont know whether he's going to start from one week to another

25 points with 4 players yet to play. Looking like a decent opening weekend considering how difficult i found it picking my team this season :p

Back
Top Bottom