*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition - Last Orders ***

I really struggled with this week until the clarification on beer from pumps was made, a lot of beers that I was sure said draught seem to have changed...not much made of the widget these days.

Similar with next weeks Export.. i had a few in mind that I thought were nailed on but they don't have it on the label.

Not singling you out EB, just using your post as an example.

When the final choices for A -Z were made, we had over two weeks for people to ask questions and raise any concerns. Next to none asked or made. When people signed up, I directed them all to the rules and guidelines section. I reckon very few can say they've read them all.

Granted some updates are made to this section as we progress through the competition, so I advise you all to keep an eye on page one, it does help.

:)

Home and started....

We have 32 entries this week, some matching, some matching more than twice (that's a first for this actual comp.) and a chancer and a half of an entry!

Expect results up late tonight, or early hours of tomorrow.....

Few queries;

N - Numbers - Does this have to be a digit or can it be a written number?

Z - Zoo - Animal or creature? As I remember you saying Salmon Catcher would not be valid for colour but would be valid for Zoo.

Cheers

Digit or written is fine.

Any animal as long as it isn't mythical.

You could always try submitting it with a link. DJ might be in a forgiving mood.

Stop trolling, I don't do 'good'.... forgiving

Just sent my entry in, turned out to be a complete disaster. They were out of the beer I was after, damned if I know why?! Must have been out of date!

Gamble taken!

Back
Top Bottom