*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition - Last Orders ***

They are both valid. As not in original rules, can this not slide? Or go to poll? :rolleyes: pretty annoyed with myself.

Kenny excuse me here but I'm not exactly grasping what you refer to. Both entries are valid, so then the first entry should remain. If you enter a second, and it too is valid then you would be deemed to be changing your mind. This isn't allowed and as I've stated would result in you receiving zero points.

Are you concerned your first entry may NOT be valid?

EDIT: I see what you are getting at now! You have already submitted a second entry. Well I will select the first entry and take it at face value.

Sorry mate for confusing the situation! I thoughtif i entered 2 valid beers for the same week, thats week would be discarded and zero point awarded for that week. My first enty will have too do then lol :p. All the best mate.
No problem, good luck :)

Well in terms of car colours I would definitely class gold as a safe color. Blonde I would think more iffy though. And I've certainly never seen a hoppy pale Sierra (Nevada) driving around.
Me too. As for Blonde...

We're not buying paint at B&Q or listening to the other half talking about hair shades.

;)

My entry has the colour mentioned twice in the name, does that mean I get double points? :p
Nice try, no :p Unless! You've played your Jester ;)

A quick question regarding the TV Licence round....

"Any beer that has featured in a movie - Entry must include film name with screenshot/youtube link etc."

But the round is called TV License. Can it be a beer featured in a TV show or does it have to be a movie?
No.

Has to be a Movie. The only reason 'TV License' was used is simply because it's a common GD thread.

Remember folks, the beer you enter for this round MUST include the name of the film and a screenshot or YouTube link to the scene containing the beer.

If someone sends me a link to an entire movie.... you can expect zero points!

Oh this is so exciting! I hope I'm looking forward to this as much when we get towards the end weeks :)

Reckon it'll be an early result again this week DJ or is it going to be tomorrow evening?

I have started compiling them, not sure if I'll get everything done. That said, since I will be away next week, I'll do my best to post the results tonight :)

Completely forgot about this weeks round - my other half has been in and out of hospital all week, here again since early this morning and don't think I'll be home in time to submit my entry unfortunately :(

Well under these circumstances am sure we can let a little time slip by.

Just don't go rushing!

Just back in from enjoying a comprehensive evening of my entry for round D. Bar staff didn't bat an eyelid when I snapped the photo at the bar, making me worried that I'm not the first...

Hahahahaa I like it! :D

Results for Round C will be up tomorrow. Going to leave it tonight and give Nyvo every chance to send his entry in.

Completely forgot about this weeks round - my other half has been in and out of hospital all week, here again since early this morning and don't think I'll be home in time to submit my entry unfortunately :(

Back
Top Bottom