*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
Good question...

Anything with Christmas, Xmas, Holidays or pictures of Christmas themed items... trees, holly, reindeers etc etc I'd say would be safe enough :)

Has to have something Christmasy on it :)

Ahhhh fair enough, thought it would be sensible asking now instead of entering something I was given that was originally brewed at christmas but doesn't have anything making it obvious, will get something sensible instead :p

Should really brave the value beer soon, terrified how bad it will be.... (did my research think I know what I need to get now)

Last edited:
Soldato
I've had a search but can't find anything conclusive:

So, providing a supermarkets name is on the label then it's a valid entry for V? Am I correct? Brewed for Sainsburys is OK?

Caporegime
I've had a search but can't find anything conclusive:

So, providing a supermarkets name is on the label then it's a valid entry for V? Am I correct? Brewed for Sainsburys is OK?

Just as long as you don't have to press the bottle or can against your nose to be able to read the supermarket name.... Oh and the name must be on the front label / can not hidden away at the back. The bigger the better :)

Soldato
So the supermarket name has to be on the main label? Not for example on the neck and back? (I have a really nice one if the supermarket name is allowed clearly on the neck)

Soldato
Mine has the name on the front at the bottom of the drinking vessel. It is quite small writing but is clearly visible. Going to try one soon as I bought 4.

Not got too much hope for it though and it was not really that value, considering my usual brand cider is 25% cheaper.

Caporegime
Mine has the name on the front at the bottom of the drinking vessel. It is quite small writing but is clearly visible. Going to try one soon as I bought 4.

Not got too much hope for it though and it was not really that value, considering my usual brand cider is 25% cheaper.

....hope you didn't enter cider :eek:

Tea Drinker
Don
OP
Luke, go out. Stay out. Come back Sunday morning. Just ignore the forums....

In true Memento style for the morning

20121229_003939_resized.jpg

:D

Back
Top Bottom