*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
lol. i should hold it to a stewards inquiry though as i hadn't read the entire thread to notice the small print.

as DJ stated, it wasn't written properly :)

oh, i sent in my wales and value ones, did you get them ok?

I'll check later mate on your entries, I'm sure they are in fine.

In my defense... It was discussed and in fact we should give credit where it's due, it was Ahleckz who came up with the idea originally. Having said that this competition has always been about fun... so no surprise who will feature in this weeks update ;)

EDIT: Yes mate delighted to say both entries are in :)

Soldato
Need to get my Value & Wales entries sorted. Have a couple for the Value but not sure they are valid entries as the Supermarket name isn't that clear on the front of the label.
Wouldn't what Ahleckz getting the rule book out again. ;):D

Hope everyone had a good Christmas.

Soldato
Suppose its best to do a sensible F1 style pre entry stewards enquiry instead of one at the race causing a cufuffle, for the Christmas beer round in a few weeks does the beer have to be explicitly christmasy, eg horrible picture of Rudolph on the front or is a beer that was first brewed as a christmas beer acceptable?

Caporegime
Suppose its best to do a sensible F1 style pre entry stewards enquiry instead of one at the race causing a cufuffle, for the Christmas beer round in a few weeks does the beer have to be explicitly christmasy, eg horrible picture of Rudolph on the front or is a beer that was first brewed as a christmas beer acceptable?

Good question...

Anything with Christmas, Xmas, Holidays or pictures of Christmas themed items... trees, holly, reindeers etc etc I'd say would be safe enough :)

Has to have something Christmasy on it :)

Back
Top Bottom